Thread: Corsair H50 v.s. CoolIT ECO A.L.C

Corsair H50 v.s. CoolIT ECO A.L.C

I am planning to buy a CPU Cooler which i need to get in my system. As i am confused between two product which are Corsair H50 and CoolIT ECO A.L.C. I have gone through review of both but unable to get which one is having the better functionality. So if you can then let me know which one i should by that increase the performance of my CPU. Thanks in advance.

Re: Corsair H50 v.s. CoolIT ECO A.L.C

As per my suggestion you should have to go with the CoolIT which is having better performance then the Corsair. It is having the own spin technology which give the better response. The price is also cheaper then the Corsair. So if you ask me to decide then i will just suggestion you to go with the CoolIT ECO A.L.C.

I don't agree with the above reply as i have also used both the product but let me tell you that i don't like the CoolIT as it is having the problem with the leaking. As compared to the CoolIT i have got the better performance with the Corsair H50. So i am again asking you to go with the Corsair H50 that i am using.

There is not a big difference in both cooler as both are having the same design and almost same performance. But the only difference you will get is with the price. As the Corsair H50 is charging you $66 and the CoolIT will charge you $55. So it is completely depend on your pocket which you wanted to pay for.

I have never heard about any CPU cooler and so that i have never used the same. I have no idea about which CPU cooler is better or not. I wanted to kow about the use of the CPU cooler. Is it something related to the cooling of the CPU. If so then Does we need to cool the CPU. Please help me with the proper solution for the same.

You are right about it. CPU cooler are the device which is used to keep the CPU of your to cool. The CPU cooler needed when your CPU getting to much heat with the processing that affect the Processor. So CPU cooler are used for keeping CPU Cool. And it increases the performance of the system that you are using. So buy one if you are also worried about your CPU.

I am using the Scythe Yasya CPU Cooler which is product of the Japanese manufacturer Scythe. This cooler is having the nice performance for the CPU. It works without making any noise with the same. So if you wanted then you can go through the same . To know more about it just check out the below gibven link.
    Scythe Yasya CPU Cooler