Thread: How to set up ATI Eyefinity

How to set up ATI Eyefinity

I want some help in setting up Eyefinity. I am making a list of things that I will need for the setup thing. I want to setup around 3 monitors so that I can get a much bigger view for the gaming thing. I am having a quiet large budget to choose hardware. But I want things best here so that I wont get any issue with the output. The first thing I found that it wont be possible to hook two monitors of different size. Like my HDTV with the 22inch Monitor. I am going to get two more. I want to know the best and easy way of doing this.

Eyefinity setup is not so easy. You need a lot of identical hardware for the same. It is not going to work if you are not having different monitors or gpu on your system. You need to check a lot of compatibility stuff. It will be complicated to configure if there are different hardware. Here you can attach around 3-6 monitors and share good screen on the same. Larger than that can put more impact on the graphic output. So first begin with providing details about the card that you are going to use. That matters the most.

Eyefinity setup needs a proper configuration of cards. Or else things wont work well. For good output you have to use identical cards. Or else it wont be easy at all. You can configure the setup through AMD Catalyst Control Center. All settings for the same is provided in that. In the control center itself you can see a option called as "Create Eyefinity Display Group". You have to click on that. And choose the panels. Select them and done.