Thread: Samsung LCD Monitor stuck on Not Optimum Mode

Samsung LCD Monitor stuck on Not Optimum Mode

Hi,

I have Samsung 2032MW with graphics card is an ATI Radeon X600 Pro. Furthermore, my monitor in VGA mode, 640x480 and 800x600 in normal mode,. but unfortunately I can not change. In my manual says the following about "Not Optimum Mode, Recommended mode 1280x1024 60Hz". If the display exceeds 85 Hz, the display will work properly but the "Not Optimum Mode", "Recommended Mode 1280 x 1024 60 Hz" message appears for one minute and then disappears. Please change to the recommended mode during this one-minute period. This message is displayed again if the system is rebooted .

Re: Samsung LCD Monitor stuck on Not Optimum Mode

It seems that when Windows loads in normal mode, resolution and / or refresh rate is too high for the new screen monitor. Attempt to get into VGA mode and setting the resolution to something low like 800 * 600 @ 60 Hz refresh, then reboot, then you can adjust to the proper resolution (1280 * 1024)

I have the same problem with Samsung SyncMaster 913N. A dialog box appears with the following message: not optimum mode. Recommanded 1280x1024 60Hz. After rebooting the computer. When starting without failure mode no problem. Could you help me to understand what happens?

To resolve your problem :

• Right-click on the desktop to a place where there is no icon.
    • Clicck left Properties - Settings tab - set screen resolution 1280 * 1024.
    • Apply and OK.
    • It will then restart your PC.

If something gets stuck, it's probably because you do not have the right drivers for your graphics card.

Apparently, the display adapter is set to a different refresh rate or resolution, either accidentally or due to a power failure. SyncMaster see if you have a newer video driver. Download and install it. If they have a new drive to reinstall the old one. His problem is with the video display, either on board or expansion. This is usually changed in the Control Panel, Display, Settings, but you may not have enough video memory to display settings at 1280 by 1024 so that you can adjust the color depth you want.

If you can not set the resolution because this message is prevented from reaching the window display settings, try rebooting your PC in safe mode. This will take some more time than usual, but when you're running, try setting your display adapter to the 1280x1024 60Hz settings. This service is available in "Advanced-> adapter-> list anyway.To restart in Safe Mode, press the PF8 key repeatedly after the post messages disappear immediately after connecting power. This only works if this key is enabled for operating from the BIOS setup. To get to the BIOS setup, It is usually the Delete key or PF2, but different BIOS manufacturers use different keys. Once inside the BIOS settings, find the way for the PF8, PF9, PF10, keys. Save your settings and reboot.

just use syncmaster that is appropriate with the model of your monitor to update your monitor driver. Mine is syncmaster 740NW or SM740NW.