Thread: Repair Broken LCD Screen

Repair Broken LCD Screen

I will wish to have your advice on whether to repair an LCD or not. After a few minutes of use the image disappears and returns periodically for a few tenths of a second. The image is perfect so I do not think that failure is very serious and it bothers me resolve to put in the trash. Does there is way to repair that. I have some LCD screen kept in storehouse not functioning. Is there a easy way to fix them.

Re: Repair Broken LCD Screen

In the screen when it receives a video signal then it displays a pattern just to indicate that there is no video signal. I realized that on display the manufacturers warranty is of 3 years. Then the problem remains in the bill which they check before giving you service. You can check for a better solution on the service center of the LCD screen. I have a LG TV in that case where I loose the bill but still got repaired.

After having a 5 minutes discussion with LG Service they offer me to replace the defective with a new screen the very next day. A carrier is passed to my screen in the new exchange without me having nothing to do and nothing to pay. After a lot of problems with another VAS I am really enjoying to see a company that makes customer service a priority. For your case you must try the customer service first.

Technically everything is possible. But for that you must need proper knowledge for opening up and replacing the parts. First you must figure out the exact reason behind your non working LCD. Like weather the screen laps and made some noise in the speakers. Or the panel that lights briefly flash of white some time the same turns on and off after some time.

The opening of LCD is in fact very easy you have to just remove the screen which is attached with small screws and then with his fingers gently muscled it opened with a twist. It removes the first cache in front of the screen then comes on the slab. There's still screws pending and you have to remove them and you will find behind the cables ready to tear then out. You can buy a similar model for it and attached the same.

Before rushing in the dismantling of your LCD first plugged the LCD monitor into a PC to try to see if the cause of the failure was the management of the display or backlight. For this, simply observe the screen by shining a lamp to try to see a picture. In the case of the BenQ, I can see something, the display is in good condition. The problem is then probably the card inverter managing the supply of neon backlight.

I had just returned my monitor to the dealer back. I bought this from him some 8 months before and due to which it was still under warranty. He replaced me a new one which worked well now and that is the most easiest way to get out of the trouble. It is not easy to open up and repair a LCD screen via some video guide online. Call any person to repair the same.