Thread: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 : error code 43

NVIDIA GeForce 8600 : error code 43

I have just purchased a HP Pavillon dv9000 17'' with a NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GS graphic card and Vista 32 bit is installed currently . It was running with the same configurations and everything was fine . Now when I start my machine, the graphic resolution is getting down and when I try to analyze my graphic card then after I received the following error message :

''Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)''.
    Is this the issue of hardware or related to the driver ? I have installed the latest driver and downloaded from the NVIDIA website : 7.15.11.7713..

Re: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 : error code 43

I am thinking that it is the problem related to the hardware , Code 43 is the issue with the hardware . A device driver specified the operating system that the device failed as the code suggesting .

It should be a hardware issue if you have already troubleshoot the driver related issues but id you are not sure then you need to go for the proper and compatible driver for your device and you can download that drivers from this location

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvist...0.84_beta.html

Hi everyone ! My laptop suddenly started reporting the "nvlddmkm" error with system recovery , I have made a Windows update, as far as I know.Just before two days , System couldn't recover any more, crashing entirely time and happened suddenly after loading the screen saver. Without the screen saver on, it was crashing after near about 20 minutes . I have tried to perform the install and then unistall procedure of drivers, clean registries, clean the fan, upgrade drivers, and currently the display adapter occurs the "code 43" error. The memory testing results was fine . The video card is not destroyed , only alive at the minimum resolution possible. Any advice what should I do now ?

First of all, tell me something about the current configuration of your machines and tell me which laptop make and model? Are you running with the latest drivers from the laptop vendor or some other location ? The error code 43 suggests one of the drivers managing the device notified the operating system that the device failed in some ways. Which points towards a hardware failure, but if you have already loaded the incorrect drivers before (simply performed) then that might also occurred this message. Is the laptop running with the warranty? If so, you need to make a call the laptop vendor and they would give you the appropriate suggestion regarding this .

I have a laptop from HP Pavilion dv9550eo and configured with the Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T7300. I installed the Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit with the 4.00GB of RAM. When I had installed the last driver for the graphics card was from the HP official home page . The laptop is not running within the warranty period . I had purchased this configuration in 2007 and going very well (more or less, nothing I getting unable to resolve ) until last week. Any help would be appreciated ....

AT this point of view of operating and manipulating to find the cause of the issue - this is a standard technique way to find out . Is it safe? which is commonly based on what the update is for and the likelihood of you visiting across somebody or something that exploits the issue while you are troubleshooting.

If you are convinced that it is not the issue related to the hardware failure then I would take the backup, format and refresh all the things to see if the issue is there with nothing other than windows loaded. If this is there before windows updates or drivers, I would find a separate operating system and try that and if it was still going there then I would believe that there is a issue and the video section is slowly going down.