Thread: Nvidia geforce 8800 gts code 43 due to vista home premium

Nvidia geforce 8800 gts code 43 due to vista home premium

I am using the nvidia card for gaming purpose and official working also and I have some problem regarding this and I have reinstalled the nvidia geforce 8800 gts but again and again I am redirecting back to the same position and it has been stopped again with code 43 shown. I also tried to go for updates and also have done properly but there is no success at all. My screen has vertical lines all over...Would you suggest me some solution ...

Re: Nvidia geforce 8800 gts code 43 due to vista home premium

This is just going on because of the improper installation and implementation of the graphic driver and you have to make some modification with the the driver. By the way , As you told that you installed the proper drivers and also performed the reinstallation of the same for your video card and have the power supply requirements also going absolute then the vertical lines you are getting most likely suggest that your video card has been worst and you need to go for the replacement. There is another way to do that and you should try it with different computer if available, or get another video card.

I have been suffering with the issue with my card since yesterday. While I was getting ready for the class in the morning, I have returned this within an hour to a monitor that was completely black. I though, it would automatically fixed after making a rebooting , my display is forced at 800x600 and they are trippy bar lines all around my display. Since then I have performed the clean installation of Windows 7 several times, downloaded latest drivers and also updated my BIOS.

I have performed the uninstalled the 8800GT and the drivers considering maybe a latest installation might resolve this but currently (the latest driver) is saying it doesn't recognize Windows 7 32-bit as actually being Windows 7 32 bit. Now I am stuck with this not even recognizing a graphics card.

You should properly install the recently released driver from NVidia with the help of manual device manager method. This is for ATI. ATI Radeon drivers install, but fail to initialize then after start considering at "right click your card in device manager," ....

If you still received the error code 43, you might need to look into drivers for your chipset and find out if they can be updated as well. In rare cases , a motherboard BIOS update could be beneficial resolution for code 43 if all other options were used before .

Quote Originally Posted by Marthaz View Post
    You should properly install the recently released driver from NVidia with the help of manual device manager method. This is for ATI. ATI Radeon drivers install, but fail to initialize then after start considering at "right click your card in device manager," ....

If you still received the error code 43, you might need to look into drivers for your chipset and find out if they can be updated as well. In rare cases , a motherboard BIOS update could be beneficial resolution for code 43 if all other options were used before .
    I just gone through your suggested guidelines until after I selected to try to execute this. I have bypassed the "not digitally signed" whining, but it occurs me a message saying that it could not find AMD 760G. And no, I didn't used click on any of these AMD cards from the list which is already displayed .

Well . Would you tell me your four digit value when you move to find the device id. And one more try, I have already made ....I have download the GeForce 8 series Windows 7, 32 bit driver from NVidia but they are not running with one for Windows 7. That is the main issue . Which you have downloaded? They do have this for Vista and will perform. You can get that from the official site and it looks very weird. The page suggest you for Windows 7 also but telling their wizard you need Windows 7 driver, it says doesn't support. You can only get that page by telling it you need Vista.If not going in this way, the hardware id will be complex. Let me know how this moves. You may have to come up with the device manager to install that.