Thread: No picture in 42 inch plasma TV

No picture in 42 inch plasma TV

I have a LG LCD Plasma TV which I am trying to connect to my freebox. I want to add up a DVR to view up and record some programs. Now here I had anyhow made a proper setup but now I getting blank screen on my TV. I am not getting good output. On the same hand the quality of display has gone down to an extent. I am not able to fix this out. What you recommend me for such condition.

Re: No picture in 42 inch plasma TV

My problem is not the PC to the TV but the freebox to the TV. The image quality from the PC to the TV is good even in VGA. For some reason the image quality of the freebox towards the TV via a SCART connection is bad. So I asked myself the question if a connection to a freeboxHD TV via a HDMI cable would be better. But I do not know if the freeboxHD can support or has a HDMI connection.

I have the same level of quality display and there is no BCP adjustments, the image will always worse than a good old CRT especially on the wireless base. For TNT, the quality is quite correct on the free is really not good unless you watch another channel. I am not able to figure out how to adjust the display and bring out the performance which I am looking for.

I have my Samsung LCD TV it works very well with the digital tuner. Last month there was some change in numbering of DTT channels which could cause disturbance. I had contacted Samsung service center for the issue. But there was not better support provided. The issue might be related to the DVR but I am still waiting for the customer care response. I hope then can give better solution.

I too have the same problem. I bought an HDMI cable for the connection between my freebox and my Samsung 40 inch LCD TV with a view to having a superior image quality based on advice from a seller. At home I had connected the same and the pixelate quality was just disgusting. I am not able to even change my resolution on the HDMI freebox which is good for nothing.

I have the same problem with my TV SAMSUNG LE32A456 - 81 cm, the HDMI is grayed. In the category HDMI Anynet is put ON. When I plug my Western Digital media player with HDMI cable to the TV and then after changing the mode of connection like HDMI the screen turns to black. It is not easy to find out weather this is a cable fault or issue is related to my DVR.

In my system them freebox connected via HDMI. It does not makes difference if the same is connected via HDMI or VGA. I need a Mpeg4 output which has promised by the seller for the video streaming. But the size for the same is really large and that will surely make a difference. I had subscribed for internet tv. This is really a disappointment for me to get such output over the LCD freebox.