Thread: HYUNDAI HLT 32 v2 LCD Manual

HYUNDAI HLT 32 v2 LCD Manual

I've recently purchased a HYUNDAI HLT 32 v2 LCD and I need a manual. I googled a lot but didn’t find any resolution. It was a "showing set" so they didn't have the manual left for me when I purchased the TV. Is there one I can download from somewhere? My TV suddenly shuts down (if I even get it to start to begin with!); sometimes after a little seconds and sometimes I'm allowed to look at for a couple of minutes.!! Please provide manual and other information regarding the HLT 32 v2 LCD.

Re: HYUNDAI HLT 32 v2 LCD Manual

I am providing you the manual, and I am sure that you will get lot of help from it. The following manual explains each and every thing about the HYUNDAI HLT 32 v2 LCD with detailed information. The attached manual will have to extracted first and then you will able to read the manual. I hope that you will be satisfied with the below manual.
    Attached Files Attached Files

The following are the Setup Instructions to Connect a PC to your TV :
    1. To setup this TV in your PC window atmosphere, select Normal, Standard or Default TV. This TV does not sustain Plug and Play function
    2. The screen does not exhibit when the resolution is over UXGA.
    3. Connect the signal cable from the monitor Output port on the PC to the DVI-JN port on the Monitor.
    4. Connect the audio cable from the PC to the Audio ports of the TV.
    5. If your PC computer is equipped with a sound card, regulate the sound output on the PC.
    6. Select the display resolution of the PC to 1366X768 for the best picture. This TV resolution is 1366X768.

This board has the coal ax incoming signal cable associated to it than is a Tuner board. If the ac power cord plug into, than it the Power Supply Board. No, AC power cord or incoming signal cable to cable to connected to it. MULTI PIP function can be operated when input signal is TV signal. When pressing MULTI PIP button, a still picture of TV signal is displayed on main screen and each still picture of live signal searched from TV signal is displayed on sub screen.