Thread: Samsung 940mw Problems

Samsung 940mw Problems

I have a problem with this Samsung LCD monitor the 940 MW. It turns out that I bought the HDMI-DVI cable and I can not get the sound, and read through this and it states that out there plugging the red and white cables to a mini stereo speakers or older. Is there any way to get audio through the monitor screen? Is that they do not have any mini nearly no monitor or speakers only the PC and comes with a tiny slot, and no pictures but could not find the plug to plug them is similar to of the speakers and does not fit in my monitor. I have tried my best but was not successful. So please help to resolve my problem.

Re: Samsung 940mw Problems

I have the same monitor as you, the 360 PM looks to me but not the Wii, although it is due to a malfunctioning graphics console, since I have the original component cable from nintendo and I see them as points of colors the screen, find out if that and send the console, I am waiting for me to send a fax arrives soon. Also I would like to ask that have you changed the configuration of the console?? Go into options and set the resolution EDTV format. Maybe doing this will fix your screen issue.

Configured for the video console him out by the HDMI and the sound of bags for life rca (red and white cable) then you buy an RCA to minijack adapter

and connect it to the audio input that has the monitor in the back, right next to the RGB input. I am sure that you will fix the problem now.!!

You have to buy a stereo minijack adapter, first you have plug minijack on the other two female RCA inputs one red and one white, and put into the minijack input on the monitor, which is right next to the DVI adapter, you can found in many places. It is quite possible that you can not make the audio composite video (red, yellow) and video on HDMI and it would have no logical pq gives the PS3 the video or a channel or another, ie if you put hdmi broadcast video and audio over hdmi and if you put the video broadcast components and audio components and so all, the only exception is the optical fiber (the digital square out of the PS3) with that cable if you is logical, since you can want to see the image on the tv but the sound heard by some 5.1 and in that case if you can set the video to hdmi and optical audio.

The first thing to do is make sure the cable is properly connected. If so, you have to see if the cable is not the problem, which would not be unusual. Did you try sometime input ports and the monitor's DVI HDMI output from the laptop? These may suffer some type of damage. The connection from your TV audio dvi putting in is a lifelong jag the Walkman, a ticket to hear sound when you put it on dvi, meaning that your TV can not otherwise by sound than with dvi that connector (I think), so likely to set the ps3 not hear anything, and may be no pq the ps3 no sound is emitting red and white if the monitor pq gives you, take a test, put the red and white on the monitor and configure it in ps3, and then put the monitor on the channel that touches the red, white and yellow, which will be externally and if you hear sound is that the problem is not configuration ps3 or if not the monitor, as if it is so lucky, there are pq adapter cables red and white headphone jag to put in the dvi audio in and I would go perfect.

This LCD monitor that I speak of is 19 inches and supports a super-resolution of 1440 x 900-luckily I have a powerful computer. As with all LCD viewing angle is 160º and supports 75 Hz The monitor is not HD but it is HD Ready Prepared. It includes an antenna input to watch TV because it is a monitor combo. It includes scar and component inputs to connect DVD players, consoles, DTT receivers. It also includes a DVI input. That is widescreen has its drawbacks. For example when you see a movie in Windows media player will appear”magnificent” black bands on the sides to fit a "best" resolution. Another negative point is web pages, in XXI century are still adapting to 800x600! I think its VGA input to connect my Xbox360. I must say that the difference in an ordinary TV is abysmal. The image looks next. The colors are colors, fonts actually look lyrics, adaptation is much better resolution and high definition is a charm. If you have an Xbox360 I highly recommend that you pick up a VGA cable and see for yourself. The audio is heard through the monitor, or you can make a simple setup to listen through your speakers / mini.

I have this 19 "LCD monitor for a year at home in my room. This monitor is very good value for money. There are people who complain of an alleged "backlight" that I did not notice anything. The bad thing is that support monitor which is not spinning and you cannot adjust it as you want. It is indeed a PC screen at an optimal resolution of 1440x900 and not 1280x768 as stated in the news. It is a very good contrast and works perfectly as a screen PC. The TV display is slightly lower because the difference in resolution but it is doing very well in this area. I use it now as a TV replacement and I am very happy. My pc is connected to it permanently, as well as my Wii console in YUV and it is very easy to switch from one feature to another.