Thread: Sapphire 5970 Eyefinity Dell P2310H Problem

Sapphire 5970 Eyefinity Dell P2310H Problem

I am having a very peculiar quandary that seems to be getting worse. I have a sapphire 5970 and 3 dell Dell P2310H native display port monitors. The monitor ( I have tried all 3) that is coupled to display port seems to go to sleep arbitrarily. I am also getting casual crashes to desktop and the message correlation to display port has been missing. The two things that seem to be worst is bad company 2 and bezel compensation. During the beta the crash used to take place intermittently but now it seems to be getting inferior. I can only play for a few minutes before it crashes out. If I play without eyefinity there are no problems at all. I am having conversation to sapphire support but they are mentioning it is ATI driver setback. I am using 2 DL DVI cables and 1 Display port cable. Hoping that you can provide some information to fix this.!!

Re: Sapphire 5970 Eyefinity Dell P2310H Problem

What are the screens that you bought for your config Eyefinity. Look at some post before you put a photo + video installation. Personally, I took the cable and Display Port at the same time as the rest at Dell. Word of advice, try to negotiate with them because you take 3 at the same time, in my case I had a coupon code for failing to pay the postage. If I had to redo a config Eyefinity, I will leave on these screens anyway. Their only fault is to be TN, implying reduced viewing angles especially vertically. This is problematic if you intend to do with the Eyefinity screens rotated 90 °. After if you have a larger budget, you have the above model in Dell's IPS DP native, but the price is not the same.

The advantage of these screens is that they are the cheapest with Display Port native. The perfect place to guard against the concerns encountered (sometimes) with active adapters or not. You can keep your 2 LG and Dell take only one otherwise. By cons you will surely differences calorimetry has less knowledge (and have the gear for) calibrate the screens.

With a single 5850, it will unfortunately reduce the graphics options ... A 5870 instead, it will not change much.
    If you can afford in your buget, a triple config screen to need at least one cross of 5850 or 5970 to have the same level of quality compared to a simple config screen. The top is to have 2 5870 with 2GB of RAM useful for mounting the AA x4 or x8, something difficult with 1GB cards that saturate quickly in memory in high resolution + AA. Besides, I suggest you test the HardOCP that allows you to see some games, ingame settings possible to get a proper framerate with a 5770, 5850, 5870 and 5970.

I have not had time to take pictures, but I still tested every screen. It appears that there are no worries. By cons, when I'm on the desktop for a while, and I'm not a very intense activity, that is when I leave a browser window on a screen and I'm busy on d other windows on other screens, well after some time (several tens of minutes) when I close my windows, I see traces of the outlines of windows, or even entries and icons. This phenomenon seems to be persistence, disappears when I ask again the screen when I start a game for example.

With a single 5850, it will unfortunately reduce the graphics options ... A 5870 instead, it will not change much. If you can afford in your buget, a triple config screen to need at least one cross of 5850 or 5970 to have the same level of quality compared to a simple config screen. The top is to have 2 5870 with 2GB of RAM (useful for mounting the AA x4 or x8, something difficult with 1GB cards that saturate quickly in memory in high resolution. Besides, I suggest you test the HardOCP that allows you to see some games, ingame settings possible to get a proper framerate with a 5770, 5850, 5870 and 5970.

DisplayPort or RFP. But even on the DVI ports you can have a screen plugged in VGA ... What you should know is that to the triple-screen, it takes at least a screen connected DP. DP is a screen, either a DVI or VGA adapter DP active. I personally do not think you can connect at the same time your 3 screens in your tv with dvi, see the datasheet of the ati eyefinity.