Thread: Radeon HD 5770 and Radeon HD 4350 PCI-E

Radeon HD 5770 and Radeon HD 4350 PCI-E

I have a Radeon HD 5570 with 2 monitors on it. I want to have supplementary monitors for a squat cost. So I looked for a pci-e ati card and got one which is much useful. So I can append it to my motherboard without eradicating my 5770 pci-e 16x.? Also, with this new card, could I have 2 more monitors? Since I am not having much idea about this, I am expecting some kind help from your side.

Re: Radeon HD 5770 and Radeon HD 4350 PCI-E

I have to articulate that the two pessimistic reviews for this card are invalid and misleading. Those people were not able to get the card functioning at all... which sounds like an installation issue. The obsession that I had to do was install the drivers using my onboard video card prior to running primarily on the innovative card. Also I made sure to facilitate support of a supplementary video card from my BIOS. Then I had to immobilize the onboard video card from within Windows. I certainly had to play around with it before everything worked the way I wanted. This was explicit to the computer that I had, so rest may have to do something else to get going. But you can anticipate such troubles as hardware conflicts with any new hardware you install. It is not a motive to give a product a bad review.

I prearranged this card and got it two days afterward (in Canada). Today I installed it in my Dell Studio XPS system that has only on x16 slot. Windows predicted the card without a dilemma and activated all three displays after booting it up for the initial time with the new card. The prior reviews did not sound too immense. So I took a chance by ordering this card. So far I am very pleased, though. It is one of the few x1 ATI cards out there, so there was not much preference.

First processors afford full sustain for Microsoft DirectX 11 GPUs offer these striking graphics and possessions never before seen in games! Thanks to support DirectX 11, you can play the newest HD games characterized by unrivaled illustration quality, realism and astonishing frame rates ultra-fast. Enjoy all the remuneration of Microsoft Windows 7 using the GPU ATI Radeon HD 5700 intended to provide an brilliant experience of the operating system of tomorrow.

Discover the system DirectX 11 and a totally innovative way to play with the new ATI Radeon HD 5770. Consisting of an advanced technology, this graphics card has the power and features you can immerse unusual. Extend your field of vision and throw yourself into the action with ATI's revolutionary Eyefinity, the display on three screens simultaneously. Use the display on three screens with a single graphics card and extend your field of vision in games. Enjoy the playful immersion final. The ATI Stream helps to gather speed the most challenging applications and exploit the capabilities of your PC. Unleash the incredible parallel processing power of your GPU to fully make use of the capabilities of your PC. Enjoy the momentum of encoding and transcoding video. The video playback, restriction and transfer of content on transferable media devices becomes sooner and easier than ever.