Thread: AMD Sempron driver for 2K

AMD Sempron driver for 2K

Would you all help me to find out the proper drivers for the hardware. Is here somebody have or aware about that. Do you know the place or link where I can get an AMD Sempron M100 dependent driver specially for Windows based computers and I need that for Windows 2000 ? I am trying to install the Windows 2000 on my computer system (I have selected the previously released operating systems) and the AMD Sempron M100 is all and I am missing to integrate with nLite. Any ideas and suggestions ????

Dr. V Guest

Re: AMD Sempron driver for 2K

There are so many software's are freely available on the internet and you can get them just after one click. there are so many sites provides these facilities very quickly and easily. You can get it from the AMD official website, you can choose the appropriate driver according to compatibility basis and you can search them into category basis. You can download from here:

http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/drivers.aspx

Select the download category according to the model that you have and select them for windows based...

I got your link but there is no any descriptions and download link which makes any relation between the windows and AMD Sempron. There is no any downloading option for the driver that I wanted to download . Please suggest me some better link that is explained properly and I can easily get the download section. I am still running with the issue and not getting anything. The same question,I have posted on so many forums and no one replied me what I need. Please help ,...help

I know about one of the software and that one is exactly matching with your requirements. The AMD Sempron (Socket 754) Pocressor Cool'n'Quiet Software which is basically used for windows based operating system like ME and 2000 and XP is also included in that category. That is specified as Version 1.0.8.1 - AMD Cool'n'Quiet ! This one software is very powerful and much capable to allow the system to dynamically and automatically choose the CPU speed, Voltage and Power manipulation which match the instantaneous user performance requirements . The configuration and implementation is so strong and these configuration can be adjusted and changed as often as 30 times per second.

APC Satellite L505DLS5002 Sempron M100 2.0GHz drivers

This one Driver is a little and very useful tools which helps your L505DLS5002 hardware to work in proper manner . Just downloaded this software from the internet and you can get it free of charge . It's absolutely necessary to have a Sempron driver for your device. Somewhile windows system contains a APC software utility for your M100 devices . Commonly, it would be provided you in a small archive. With that software you will have only common hardware activities . If you require to have entire functions with your 2.0GHz device you may require a brand vendor driver. You may get and download entire newest drivers from the page. We will suggest you to check entire content you have download from the internet. There are some APC collections may be archived with the help of archivers. You can use winzip to extract these software..

If you wanted to download the Cool'n'Quiet then you can download that from this location :

http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/dyna...ID=174&lang=us
    Last edited by Solomon; 04-06-2010 at 05:13 PM.