Thread: When Eyefinity 6 GPUs are launching?

When Eyefinity 6 GPUs are launching?

I am a big fan of Eyefinity and i have heard that an Eyefinity 6 GPUs are going to be launched very soon. I am eagerly waiting for it as it would be great to play simulation games by using this GPUs. Does anybody know the dates as when it is releasing. Will there be anything like 5830 or 5850 eyefinity 6 cards or it is just for 5870 eyefinity 6 cards?

Re: When Eyefinity 6 GPUs are launching?

I do not have any idea about when this 6 cards GPUs are going to be launched but i am also waiting for it desperately and i have seen some of its trailers and it was just awesome.
    Six screens almost makes a big theater and you can imagine the fun of playing games in the theater. Is anybody there who can give a proper release date about eyefinity 6 cards.

Actually this 6 cards GPUs allows you to connect or you may say assemble the six monitors together. And you can imagine that how big screen would become after joining 6 separate screens. Actually it was not possible without the AMD's Eyefinity technology. Expand your view of gaming, productivity, and entertainment and discover a new realm of panoramic computing with ATI Eyefinity advanced multiple-display technology.

Nobody has an ideas that when those 6 cards eyefinity are going to be launched but i guess these cards are releasing bit frequently as there are not much consumers who can afford 6 monitors but for those who can afford would be great experience to play the high definitions games. Out of all the games, Driving and Simulating kind of games would be better to play according to me. Though it depends on which camera you use while playing the game and not which game your are playing.

HD 5970 Black Edition Limited, it will not carry a GPU, but two, as its name suggests (as long as we follow some of the news industry).
    Like the model reference 6 Eyefinity AMD it will have six ports Mini DP to allow a maximum resolution of 7680x3200 and will see its number of GDDR-5 and doubled and go to 4 GB. Frequency side, we speak of 850 MHz for the GPU and 1.2GHz for the memory. All require two PCIe power connectors to eight pins and should be shipped with many adapters.The question remains what the price of the HD 5870 model Eyefinity 6 proposed by AMD.