Thread: coprocessor driver for amd sempron mobile

coprocessor driver for amd sempron mobile

I have installed Windows XP on my laptop. It is running with a Mobile AMD Sempron Processor 3500+. this is a compaq presario v6000 (v6208au). When I browse the device manager, I got undetected mark tagged beside "Other Devices". the co-processor driver is not found. I have already downloaded the different drivers, but I am just unable to get the driver for my coprocessor. I also visited on the HP website but I didn't got anything there but I got them from the nvdia site. Do you have any suggestion regarding the proper drivers for my coprocessor. Any help/links/info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Re: coprocessor driver for amd sempron mobile

Well, we got all of the information but there are some information that are really necessary to know the absolute reason . Would you tell me something that which Chipset driver you have just installed from the Nvidia site that you got currently ? As the coprocessor driver contained within the chipset package for nvidia chipsets. It would be the single one and I would install going off your specs,once you have completed the installation procedure then you need to make the reboot and then run the Windows update, everything would be fine..

Thanks for your pretty help methan and I just really wondering that what should I do and as you asked me about the driver that I have downlaoded from the Nvidia, this is the place described below from where I have taken the file and installed, please check it and make me sure that is it right or not. Please consider the link suggested below :

http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_....26_11.09.html

No, I don;t think that would be better for you, you should go for the absolute driver that can be occur the same problem and also you have stated that you are unable to get your device in the device manager. If you have installed that already then just move to remove that from the system and get ready for a fresh installation of the new driver. The driver that you had installed before was not compatible with the device that's why the question mark is tagged in the device manager section.. you should download this very driver and install it and don't forget as nimi methan suggested you above about the updates procedure..

Download the driver for coprocessor
    Good luck