Thread: Eyeinfinity with Crossfire on only 1 screen

Eyeinfinity with Crossfire on only 1 screen

I have installed windows 7 64 bit operating system which has two 5870 crossfire and 5450 for fourth display. Actually i have noticed that when i try to play the game only with single display then screen start flickering sometime and it never stops unless i disable the crossfire. This problem is not coming for playing all the games.

Re: Eyeinfinity with Crossfire on only 1 screen

I think you should install the latest version of the CCC which will definitely help you to get rid of flickering problem. Actually by getting the latest CCC, You would be having all the latest drivers as well so there should not be any kind of flickering problem. But make sure that you are downloading the latest one.

Basically, you just have to serve you a utility called ATI Catalyst Install Manager on the page or edit an uninstall program. Since AMD has taken things in hand, this utility works very well, but it is not forbidden to go and check if some files are still residual ATI, then you can manually delete everything to rebuild the upcoming installation of drivers. The latest game compatibility: The new DirectX 11 API has been developed on the graphics hardware from AMD and represents the cornerstone of the DirectX 11 game. At first, all the DirectX 11 games were developed and / or continue to be on AMD's DirectX 11 hardware hardware.

I think there could be something wrong with the power adapter then the flickering problem can persist. I have seen many configurations which has a flickering problem but the main problem behind this is an adapter. I suggest you to change an adapter and check whether it is still flickering or not. Power supply is the main issue behind the flickering of any monitor.

There could be something related to the monitor itself as i have seen many monitor which starts flickering if there would be any electronic device placed at the side of it. Actually i want to just say that it could be the monitor problem also which could not get solved by doing any kind of settings or any hardware changes except the monitor. I think you should try using the same monitor with some other computer system and check that is there any fault in monitor or not.

This should be the cable problem which you are using on your computer system to connect with the monitor. Actually this is not a big issue but it makes an annoying effect while using that particular monitor. I suggest you to get the new connector cable or you may first try interchanging the cables if any identical cables are there with you.

I think this flickering problem would be coming on your single screen because the second card would be settled for the second screen as you would not be using the second screen it would be interfering with the performance of the screen which is currently in use. I think there would not be anyway by which you can get rid of it, You just have to keep on disabling the crossfire for using single display.