Thread: Black borders problem on my laptop with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650

Black borders problem on my laptop with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650

Hello. I have a Dell laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7. Also the thing is that I am using ATI Radeon HD 5650 graphic card. The problem is that I receive black borders on my screen. I do not know why is this happening? Does any one has ever faced this issue. I have used Nvida scaling. Still no help. What should I do in this case. Please guide me. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Black borders problem on my laptop with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650

All you need to do is to first open the CCC driver pack and then to the desktop & displays. Now as it is been done you need to right click on small laptop at bottom. Then configure to the attributes section. Check out the scaling options and then let to fullscreen. I hope this will then make the desired necessary change for you. It will really help you well and make the aspects to be sorted accordingly. SO do check out for the thing.

Do check out your system well by scanning the system using a good antivirus tool. There can be a possibility that the system is been affected by a threat and thus it is affecting the drivers for the device also it may be that the it has caused the system files to be corrupt which may not be able to respond well to the same. So scan using a good antivirus application. Use Quick heal total security antivirus tool and then make the possible implementation to be implemented. This will then let yo to get to a particular solution and make the issue to be sorted.

I would suggest you to get the driver to be reinstall well. I hope this could be that the driver is not proper or may have been corrupt. So in order to make it function well you need to check out by uninstalling the associated driver and then install the fresh new copy of the same. restart the system and then check out for the result.

It would be better that you check out for the update pack of the driver. This will then really help you well to make the possible amendments to be worked for you. This will then help you well and make it work for you as needed. It is indeed essential that you do perform and work to the same. It would be better that you update the driver and then make the change for you. Hope this will help you well.

The problem could well being with the compatibility. It could be that the driver is not able to cope well. So in order to make the thing to process you need to install the application or the driver under compatibility mode. All you need to do is to click on right click on the installer.exe file and then install the application under compatibility mode for Windows XP. As it is been done then restart the system and then check out for the result that you get. It may help you well.

It would be better that you perform a clean boot service. All you need to do is to type msconfig in the search box and hit enter. As it is been done you need to choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup. Now disable the services. Restart the system. As it is been done you then need to check out for the thing.