Thread: Mismatched monitors for Eyefinity

Mismatched monitors for Eyefinity

I am currently having two monitors out of which one is of 24" (1920x1200) and another is of 19" (1440x900). And third monitor is on its war which is also a 19" monitor and now i am thinking to play with an Eyefinity. Actually i am planning to have 3 monitor display with 24" monitor in between the other two monitors. I know that it would not be making a properly shaped desktop but what if 24" would be forced for having 1440x900 resolution.
    So now please help me to do this setup or is it just not possible.

Re: Mismatched monitors for Eyefinity

I think if you want to run all the three of those monitors then you have to use the same resolution in all the three monitors which would be making it possible to have a 3 screen display. If you wish to set different resolution for even a single monitor then i guess eyefinity would not be allowing to have three display screen.

yes it is but obvious that you have to set the 24" monitor as per the resolution of the 19" monitors and even if that would be possible or not as the middle monitor would be displaying the whole 19" resolution at the middle of the screen then there would be bit space left between the corners of 24" monitor which in fact will not be connecting 19" monitor resolution with that of 24" resolution. I am not sure about it but you must at least try it as it might happen that you get some solution instead of doing in that way.

I have no idea that how would you be getting three display screen with the uneven sized display monitors. Anyway i know that there must be some way to do so but i do know that how to do it but i guess it would be needing a drivers as well if i am not wrong. And even if your computer system has proper drivers then it might happen that you have reinstall them after doing all the setups.

I was having only single screen of 30" and i was quite happy with it but as an eyefinity have launched, It has attracted me to get more bigger screens and i managed for getting two 20" monitors which i have placed on either side of this 30" screen. Now there are total 3 monitor have got setup on my system but the problem is i am not able to play with other two screen, Still i am playing on that 30" screen itself.

I think it would be possible to do so but where you will get stuck is when you try to match the resolution for all those three monitors. Actually it becomes very different kind of resolution which would not be making a perfect wide screen and as a result there is no mean in doing any such settings.