Thread: ATI Radeon HD 4650 DirectX 9 Render Issue

ATI Radeon HD 4650 DirectX 9 Render Issue

I have an issue with my card and it is really looking very frustrating . Whenever I execute a DirectX 9 game the my monitor display is getting covered within a mess of random polygons. It only assumes to happen suddenly. However, when I keep on my eyes at trees. It is not related to what games it is , the trees have render problems. I also investigate an experiment, When Far Cry 2 is working on DX9, there are those polygons, but when I configured it with the value of DX10, they moved away suddenly and I need some help to you regarding this ! The game that I have tried that is running with the problems are:

Far Cry, Cites XL, H.A.W.X. (in DX9), Far Cry 2 (in DX9), Spore.

It it the driver, OS, or video card ?

Re: ATI Radeon HD 4650 DirectX 9 Render Issue

As you stated above that you have tried to solve it with the little bit experiment and what you are getting after performing the operation. Have you executed the dxdiag to find out that if any types of problems are getting occurred there? And have you done any advance changes, and first of all, Would you tell me about making disable your CCC configuration such as anti-aliasing and anistropic filtering and catalyst AI ? Please post me the configuration details that you have made during that operation...

I am running with a DELL XPS (Intel Core i7 / ATI 4850) / with WinTV-HVR-900HD working Media Center / Windows 7 (64 bit enabled ) version. The tuner is able to access the digital TV channels from DVB-T tuner associated with the windows Media Centre..

Now, I get proper images with the absolute resolution and sound on the three channels which are getting broadcast in the HD. This contains the local Free view channels and TV1 and TV2 with the 720p and TV3 will be at 1080i. Unfortunately, some different channels which are broadcasted in standard definition (SD) upon the 576i are displaying up within the green vommit. After making some search on this topic, it displayed that I am not alone and this could be associated with the Radeon 4800 series Video card. I have taken an nvidia card to someone close to me and the issue moved away. So it is definitely seems as the Video card related problem . I like to have this card and don't want to replace this as it works beautifully with other BlueRay / media / Games stuff. Any suggestion regarding this ...

Primarily for this issue, you need to first report the problem that you are getting through the Catalyst Crew feedback form.They will help you with some possible solution and in case, if you are unable to find the proper answer to fix this issue then you need to take next move in order to solve this issue.

I made a contact to the AMD people for testing this and they checked with 576i and 720p and 1080P streams without any single issue within the Windows 7 32bit and 64bit operating environment . Although, they were working with a Cali USB tuner for DVB-T as they didn't assumes to have a Hauppauge one around in a single moment. I am not so sure that if that makes a difference or not.

Just thinking that it is better to know. May be the issue is prevented to DVB-T in your area when it gets ready for decoding the interlaced H.264 video. One of the better method would be in this way to just recreate the issue again (in the absence of the exact tuner card that you are using earlier) and starting replay that again. I have recorded a video much before regarding this.

Dr. V Guest

Well- This either suggest that you have already done much more updates of the Catalyst driver, the problem had been fixed with the help of 4890, or the problem related with the Dell OEM version which currently I am running with.

Regardless, the problem with the ATI chipset cards is assumes as endemic here in my background (Actually I am from Newzeland )since Free view channels started broadcasting in DVB-T and users started working with the ATI hardware to enjoy with the live digital Television.