Thread: CrossFireX and Eyefinity

CrossFireX and Eyefinity

I have now purchased another screen and I am trying to connect that with the help of Eyefinity. But after connecting I am noticing that the FPS is very low and not reaching till 40.. I have tried to do many things but I was not successful. I think that the Vsnyc is activated which may be the reason for limiting the FPS. I am using HDMI and the display port for my two displays. Can there be problem of driver.?? Please suggest me some solution to fix this problem.!!

Re: CrossFireX and Eyefinity

According to me, there should not be vsync issue. I was having the similar issue and I was getting 70 to 80 FPS when the crossfire is disabled. After when I was enabling it, I was getting 30 to 35 FPS. And i can see heaps of screen tearing which indicates that vsync is definitely not on. I've actually been trying to get vsync to work with eyefinity without any achievement so far.

You should know that the Radeon HD 5770 is so powerful that offers the ability to display 3D scenes on 5 screens. The control of the Radeon HD 5770 is such that it can be much supplementary than just graphics cards. ATI Stream transforms indeed your Radeon HD 5770 in real computing unit. Its language CL Open, open community allows you to assistance from regular updates and improvements. You can enjoy the power of your graphics card to encode videos or make complex 3D rendering much faster. You should be knowing that the Radeon HD 5770 is so dominant that offers the capability to display 3D scenes on 5 screens. With the ATI Eyefinity the image is not stretched across three screens, but rather calculated in real time to develop your vision dramatically! The effect is inconceivable both in the simulations car, the shooter first person or flight simulation. As for games of strategy will be sure your improvement through an improved visibility of the battlefield.

Editing Eyefinity shares most of its sheet with the Radeon HD 5870 first name. It relies in particular on the same GPU supporting 1 .. 600 calculation units clocked at 850 MHz. It has however a memory doubled to 2 GB of GDDR5 running at 200 MHz 1 .., tapped by a high definition display area at least doubled, reaching close to 25 million pixels. It also has six identical outputs formatted mini DisplayPort, to the detriment of almost exhaustive selection of standard connectors. The reference model of Eyefinity 6 Edition, the only one offered in the first instance, however, comes with two adapters to DisplayPort, two adapters and liabilities to DVI to HDMI adapter liabilities.

Video games that support definitions and ratios are not compatible with standard technology Eyefinity, which also allows to compensate the border between the screens, at the cost of additional display area will be beautiful and well-calculated but not displayed. Full support for accelerated GPU of OpenGL when used in conjunction with the SDK ATI Stream v2.0. This feature is available for the Radeon HD 5970, HD 5800, HD 5700, HD 4000 and FireStream 9200.

ATI CrossFireX on Eyefinity configurations, allowing users to enjoy their superfluous graphics cards for increased gaming recital when using high-resolution display Eyefinity. You can observed Performance drops with a ATI CrossFireX Supported Configuration When using the thermal scope while playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare. DTS-HD and Dolby True-HD not working Properly with some receivers while using HDMI connection on ATI Radeon HD 5000 Series. All these are fixed.. so no worry..