Thread: ATI Radeon HD 5770 card and Nvidia chipsets

ATI Radeon HD 5770 card and Nvidia chipsets

I have dell computer which has MSI P6N Platinum SLI motherboard. I have recently bought ATI Radeon HD 5770 gpu. I unable to play The Lord of the Rings Online properly. It lacks every time. I have problem in max settings. I don't know whether there is problem in motherboard or Lotro servers. Please help me with ATI Radeon HD 5770 card and Nvidia chipsets. I would appreciate any thoughts, ideas, and advice.

Re: ATI Radeon HD 5770 card and Nvidia chipsets

Use one of the following solution to fix this problem.
    1. The system automatically updates. Open Start and look out for most Widows Update, run better, the system is not generally a good card
    2. Close the sound card, different systems in different areas relating to the proposed questions to the computer system the problem there, underground city will not answer
    3. To find Internet cafes game configuration, Internet cafes are not generally a good card

If you really want to play Lotro:
    • Apply to CM / / very long
    • Renting a server in europe to the VPN / / 20 € per month but you can do many other things with (Web Server, FTP client, VPN client for other apps, Seedbox, Relay VPN to your home, TeamSpeak, Mumble image generator)

I hope this will help you.

Not everything does not go through the pci much not by the Controller plugs 6 pin power supply but it's on with your current power supply if the original one provided that your packard bell there not. So one thing to do for that and it works for the security of your PC power supply buy a good brand and you have on your PSU normally see pin 6 6 +2 pin.

If it runs a background while you do nothing (no play) no it's not normal.
    Yes it's true it usually takes your old card deactivated by integrating the bios.
    A thought uninstall your chipset driver in Manager is perfect as you move from nvidia to it can cause problems. Then for the driver of nvidia I have uninstalled via the manager, but I ask him something, and I'm plugged into the motherboard because the graphics card cause image appears to the screen

I currently test Lotro, Unfortunately I'm on an English server. I went on the official website and looked at the list of servers that do not coincide with the proposed list ...
    Is it because you buy the game to have it in English or which one is correct? Hoping to have a quick answer, because I hang well and hopefully not be disappointed with the content entirely English

Reply2: Indeed, the exploitation of autho for the Lord of the Rings Online will officially covers the European territories. If you live in Japan, their service will not guarantee a trouble-free operation or access to sites Lotro Europe (which is apparently the case). Sorry for the bad news but I'm sure there are other ways to reach the servers, such as that recommended by Ac2.bdd