Thread: Fallout 3 Issues on Eyefinity

Fallout 3 Issues on Eyefinity

I am facing many problems while playing the Fallout 3. I got Eyefinity setup (3x22"), and having many issues while playing it. Actually I am not knowing about an Eyefinity that can be reason why I am facing an issue. I am thinking to change it but I am sure that there are many things I am not knowing about. So its a kind request for you all please provide some information about the Eyefinity and also try to solve my issue.!!

Re: Fallout 3 Issues on Eyefinity

With the new ATI DirectX11 GPU, it is possible to connect up to six screens on a special card via Eyefinity functionality. But the Radeon "basic" can already connect at least 3 screens! In reality there are many possibilities. The purpose of the Eyefinity is to provide the ultimate consumer which was then reserved for professionals, namely the multi-screen more than 2 screens. Today, we are limited to two screens on one graphics card. With the new Radeon, this figure rises to 3. It is an interesting possibility given the current price of LCD screens. If ATI evokes an enhanced visual experience in games, on our side, we see mainly the possibility to have three screens to manage all the applications that can run under Windows.

Fallout 3 is released in October 2008, almost 10 years after Fallout 2! The game is rather nice, well made and freedom of movement is important. The graphic level is also high at times. With a growing number of graphics card technology Eyefinity benefiting from AMD, the manufacturer was required to publish a list of software - more than just games - compatible. I think that you should try to change the settings and I am sure that it (Fallout 3) will work.

I am having doubt that you are not able to play the Fallout 3 on Eyefinity.!! I have checked that AMD has indeed put online a list of games "ATI Eyefinity Validated" and a second list of games "ATI Eyefinity Ready". The tested products range from Aliens vs.. Predator to STALKER through Fallout 3, Avatar or Batman: Arkham Asylum. Beware, though most games would accept a resolution of 7680 x 1600 monster pixels (6 screens), some titles are limited to a resolution of "only" 5760 x 1200 pixels (3 screens). So it should work flawlessly.

With the imminent arrival of HD 5870, HD 5970, not to mention the small PowerColor HD 5770 in Eyefinity Edition. It was time for AMD to offer a clear list of compatibilities. Separated into two groups, with the "Eyefinity Validated" and "Eyefinity Ready" are 35 games that are present. Most offer a dual compatibility with support for 5760 x 1200, on three giant screens and the 7680 x 1600, this time on 6 screens depending on the type of card you are using. A few exceptions are confined to the moment at 5760 x 1200 which makes them incompatible with the solutions Eyefinity 6 Edition.

With the introduction of its Radeon HD 5000, AMD has unveiled a number of new features including DirectX 11 and ATI Eyefinity. Eyefinity essentially allows a single graphics card to power up to six screens with a theoretical maximum resolution of 8192 x 8.192. Although, even with six 30-inch screens, you're "only" 7680 x 3,200. All this became possible thanks to the addition of several pipelines on a single engine DisplayPort GPU . While technology can formally accept six screens, the vast majority of the Radeon HD 5000 will ship with support for up to three outputs.

The Eyefinity goes further, since as we mentioned above, it is possible to connect up to six monitors on one card. To do so, ATI released a special edition of 5870 with 6 mini DisplayPort output format. You can use the 6 screens to reproduce a single image or we can use them as 6 separate monitors, each capable of playing content such as full screen. We can also define four screens as a single screen, the other two are independent. Recently, the interface of the Catalyst drivers had changed and some wondered why. In reality, it was to prepare the arrival of the management of new multi-screen graphics cards.