Thread: Catalyst Control Center Suite will not install

Catalyst Control Center Suite will not install

I have ASUS M50Sa notebook and I want to update the Catalyst Control Center of it. Due to outdated Catalyst Driver I am getting some problem. The problem is like my CCC able to recognize the Screen but I didn't get any picture on it. To fix this problem I delete old version of CCC, but now I unable to install new version of CCC. I don't know why Catalyst Control Center Suite will not install. Anyone else having the same problem. Please help me.

Re: Catalyst Control Center Suite will not install

The latest versions of ATI Catalyst works only if Microsoft. NET Framework 2.0 is installed on your PC, attention to the version 3 bug often with the ATI Catalyst drivers. This program CLIStart.exe (from ATI) that is the problem at startup if Framework 2.0 is not already present during the installation of ATI Catalyst. You just uninstall ATI Catalyst and possibly repair the installation of Microsoft. NET Framework 2.0 and then reinstall ATI Catalyst.

If you are using ASUS notebook then you have to research the program ATI Catalyst Control Center and more exactly the file CCC.exe. Then right-click CCC.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility tab -> check "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and choose "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)" in the list box below, then click on valid then clicking OK -> then restart the PC.

No, that's normal with the CCC. It is a complete stripping of ATI. I had the same problems under XP. Either you try to install a newer version of drivers, or older. Even better: you install the drivers, not the CCC. It will uninstall your driver, so you go back office windows and when you install the driver ONLY, everything will come back in order (and maybe even a little better, since your card should be better managed)

It allows you to force the filtering in games. Type if you have games that do not take into account the anti-aliasing or anisotropic filtering, you may be forced by the CCC. But it's good when you got a good level of graphics card, and seen how often it crashes! In adding and removing programs, uninstall ATI everything related. Then download and install new driver version.

To remove it to take a quick tour of data applications in C: \ * username * \ Documents and Settings \ Application Data. If you do not find the turn off hide hidden files and folder in the Control Center you made a double click on uninstall and it's over, for the history of desktop ctrl + alt + del then new task explorer.exe and the desktop re-appear.
    I hope this will help you.

hello I too have encountered this problem. What I do is Ctrl + Alt + Delete. I select Control Center and make an end spot. After this operation there is no display so I re Ctrl + Alt + Del and this time I am new task. A window opens and asks to put the program requested I put all my documents and is delivered normally. Then I removed control center in adding or deleting program.