Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Eyefinity is not supporting multiple touch screen monitors

Monitor & Video Cards

Old 03-06-2010

Eyefinity is not supporting multiple touch screen monitors

If all the 3 monitor displays are arranged as the part of the single Eyefinity show group then touch screen no longer respond in the correct manner. Whether you use the touch or the mouse the pointer is not able to display the right screen. The most annoying thing with this is that there is no way to configure the touch pad. I think the problem is related with Eyefinity and the multiple touch screens monitors.

Old 03-06-2010

Re: Eyefinity is not supporting multiple touch screen monitors

This issue seems to be the problem with the functioning of Eyefinity and the functioning of window 7 related to multitouch. Currently I am having three Acer touch screen display that is designed to work out of the box with window 7. If I configured all the three monitors one by one then the problem does not occur. I am managing the Eyefinity problem in this way.
Old 03-06-2010

I am not confident that you will be able to use the configuration because it tell the window operating system that it is just a big screen not more than that. This the way Eyefinity is working. There should be some way to configure the touch screen input in the Eyefinity mode, but the problem is it only depends on the Eyefinity programmers.
Old 03-06-2010

Currently I am having three screen, with the Sapphire Radeon 5850. For connecting all the three monitors I am using eyefinity adapter, and was doing well in the portrait, but the problem started when I have done the updated for the catalyst drives, after that I cannot do eyefinity in portrait. But the thing is that when I am disconnecting the displayport that is connected to dvi adapter I am able to achieve same thing on two screen. Any idea related to this?
Old 03-06-2010

I am facing the exact same problem, I am having an xfx 5770, previously I was using the catalyst driver 9.10. But then I remove that and the again install the 10.3 driver. After that I was not able to get the Eyefinity mode instead of that the only thing I am getting is the same view on all the three screens. I have also checked 10.4 driver but the problem persist for eyefinity.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , , ,