Thread: Amdkmdap display driver crash with Catalyst 10.3

Amdkmdap display driver crash with Catalyst 10.3

First time the display driver crashes or blue screen using the 5850's Windows 7 64-bit and Catalyst 10.3 drivers. When I press play, the system locked up is simple, and Windows there is a message present driver congested working and has successfully improved amdkmdap'. When I try to play the video again, Windows blue screen. I downloaded the video to disk and media player classic to play - no problem with the system, play video this way, only through the web browser.

Re: Amdkmdap display driver crash with Catalyst 10.3

I was also facing this similar problem but now got rid of this. For solving the problem just uninstall Flash10.1 and then again hence I have reported this to Adobe as a issues with the hardware acceleration code. This has resolved my problem may be this can be helpful to you.

I getting the some crashes, hd5850 and similar problems in the system also have hd4850. I have installed the latest catalyst for the flash and test 10.1. This seems to be a catalyst for new video hardware, drivers from the 10.1 flash hastening problems. User-mode driver causes blue screen display driver problem, although the land program. Even if the flash player is unstable, the driver should not cause the machine to crash.

I always get this "Display driver stopped responding amdkmdap, and successfully restore" error, because my day a brand new system running Windows 7. I had to disable the air because it is usually triggered once or twice a day. Random play any trigger it after 5 seconds from any of two hours. When it occurs audio sustained, but the screen freezes, my task is over back to my desktop when the display errors.

I have done a lot of research, but despite this many people I have not found a solution that works. I have made confident to delete the old drivers and am using the latest
    1) I have the True Blue 500W power supply is only the second 4-pin 12V plug and the Gigabyte motherboard with an 8 pin. Everything seemed to work properly, but perhaps this is part of the problem?
    2) In order to maintain a cool case I have reduction of the voltage step. In the BIOS default voltage a bit high, so I put it 1.375v.

ATI Radeon HD 5770 should be managed without any problems, air force capabilities. Part from the mother board and 6-pin PCI - E 5770 connected to power. Therefore, I would say it is a question of power, in your mother board manual. I would say your power supply, although the minimum suggested, may be the problem here. And you should use a power supply with 8-pin.

While trying to stuff a few more questions remain. Done on this issue is going to solve or not I think this is a Windows 7 and ATI graphics cards, although some say a different twist did not stop the errors after the work of the common problems of my many searches. It appears that the driver error can be a big problem, the scope of indicators from the GPU's fault, bad driver installation, the wrong RAM voltage, or some combination of hardware, Windows updates, etc.