Thread: ATI Radeon HD 5770 Screen Flickering

ATI Radeon HD 5770 Screen Flickering

I just updated from my 8800 Ultra to a trusted ATI Radeon HD 5770. I installed the card using the CD-ROM drivers, and in almost all of my game I got this, think it is called screen flickering. I tried adjusting the settings, the vertical sync on and off, on and off amazing CCC certification, clearance to deal with it, the bird flu control and shut down. I try to install the latest drivers from ATI website. But I am not able to resolve it; hence I need help for solving this ATI Radeon HD 5770 Screen Flickering.

Re: ATI Radeon HD 5770 Screen Flickering

I am also facing similar problem but the thing is that it usually lasts only 2 to 6 minutes to play in, and then disappeared after a period of time? As if it's heat related? But the card is at 38 degrees and the cooling fan is almost idle. This is a bad card, or ATI release drivers to run it without the card? It will better to return the card and get the new on, or I need to adjust something for this problem.

As far as I know this I not the problem of screen flickering, basically you get the screen flickering problem when you have not Vertical synchronization enable. According me you are facing the problem of faulty operating system installation or it may be the result of defective card. Try to reinstall the operating system and check whether the problem persists or not.

I have the identical card and a 64-bit Windows 7 is very analogous to the system. I have uninstalled and then again reinstalled so many diverse versions of the driver trying to get this thing operational, it seems that if you uninstall and restart your computer, never blinking. But I want a serious solution, and I just back from RMA the card and the excellent software last month

This is not just Win7, I also have a XFX and it blinks again and off again continually. ATI has sold a group of bad board; I fully intend to collect my guarantee. This is ridiculous. At first I thought it was a driver issues, but after three different drivers have the same problems, and then it is just a POS machine. Perhaps this time we green company. I certainly would not spend a penny on any future, AMD's products unless they release a very quick fix to this flash.

I tried to contact XFX and all they can do about overclocking when I roar, when my whole system is the stock clock settings. I am in this system before the downgrade from 4670 to 5770, and never had this problem. I have to re-plug and re-connection of all, I have to re-install the drivers, this is really sick. The only change has been card (and subsequent drivers) and ATI or XFX will respond to this issue as many as several hundred customer complaints.

I just purchased and installed the Sapphire 5770. If you see at the models that it looks like it's the latest version of all the other people of the sapphire. If I stay in the stock and the memory clock speed of the video does not flicker. It seems to me like an issue with the BIOS, the lower and higher clock speed to save power. I would like to have some way to disable it; I think it will resolve our issues. I try to 9.11, 9.12 and 10.1 drivers; they all do the same thing.