Thread: Video settings of ati catalyst

Video settings of ati catalyst

Similar to the subject says nothing stays put and forever reverts back to the defaulting. Using Win7 64bit @ 1920x1080 60Hz w/ ati 4850 and the innovative 10.4 drivers. In addition affects the 10.4a preview drivers. 10.3 drivers work extremely well but I play BC2 and similar to the fixes that the 10.4/10.4a make available. Similar difficulty here. The Radeon HD3870 on Windows 7 Professional 64 bit. I cannot save my predilection under the video section, plus the superimpose function did not run. What Should I do in this case.

Re: Video settings of ati catalyst

The Catalysts 10.4b, 10.4a and 10.4 concluding (the 8.74 driver is exaggerated to), include broken deinterlace technique controls. To be appropriate the selected deinterlace technique I have to close and reopen the CCC once more. Why this bug is not listed in recognized issues in Release Notes. I have previously reported this problem to ATI team.

I have the similar difficulty. My gpu is 5770 and I am working on windows 7 64bit. I encompass got the similar difficulty in Windows 7 64-bit with my Radeon HD 5850. Resuming from support undoes the majority of my driver customizations. Extremely annoying I hope this gets fixed in 10.5. Temp Fix install 10.3 position your video color alternative (tint, contrast etc) be appropriate and save to the profile. Uninstall 10.3 and install 10.4 (5XXX) or 10.4a (4XXX).

This runs but merely for one profile. If you have additional than one with dissimilar video settings you cannot switch connecting them. So we presently have to remain for 10.5 I have got 2 profiles LCD day/night but in view of the fact that they have the similar video properties (due to the 1 profile limit) I utilize desktop properties (in view of the fact that that saves appropriately) to regulate the brightness connecting the 2 profiles as an additional temp fix.

I am having similar problem, I presently modify the settings and then do not ever close the settings window, presently minimize it when watching NBA and the entire is superior. By no means had to mess approximately with profiles but at present I guess I determine to have too. I agree, do not be familiar with how this has been a bug in view of the fact that 10.3. I hope Cat. 10.5 determine to fix it. And I hang around it with impatience. Extremely annoying squander 5 minutes, every night, to "charge" CCC many times for set color video settings.

Well, you try creating a profile. That worked and you saved profile subsequent to adjusting settings. But when you lock catalyst it the entire (vid settings) goes to defaulting and when you choose your profile to be active, tranquil defaulting settings, no adjustment. Perhaps you are not setting your profile appropriately but it seems I am. The Crazy bug man. Similar trouble here as well. Been an nvidia user for numerous years and decided to switch for the reason that of the great video card lineup AMD/ATI has, but at present you are starting to have doubts whether it was the right choice. Anticipate it fix this soon.

I obtain the similar thing with a 4870 X2, believe it’s a case of DEVS opinion they are going to save their profession by breaking two or three things in each catalyst discharge, then spend the rest of the month trying to attach it to maintain their promise of releasing a innovative driver each month, or they would be out of a work, laid off, or put on call if they ever actually did get it right. Particularly Adaptive AA, Triple buffering and Catalyst AI settings do not preserve.