Thread: AMD Overdrive current values

AMD Overdrive current values

I have installed catalyst 9.8 version on my computer. I want to asked about ati overdrive. Whenever I tried to run windows xp, I found that gpu clock is 160MHz and Memory clock is 250MHz. I want to asked are these normal values. While playing game I found that cpu has value 650Mhz and memory clock is 1000MHz. I don't know why this happened. Please help me with AMD Overdrive current values.

Re: AMD Overdrive current values

I'm on XP SP3. I checked on GPU Z, my fan is rotating at 50% but I hear it. My temperature is not changed yet. JJE will try in full in GRID to see how I go. When I download it and wants to install, they say it is older than the one already installed: Intel Chipset Device Software (drivers 9.0.0.1008 WHQL) as I have the 9.0.0.1009. Someone has a link to the latest update? Another question: I propose touslesdrivers the catalyst 8.8, ATI Radeon Xpress file (8.8) and ATI Radeon HD 4000 (8.501.1 beta).

For computers with latest chipset from AMD, the tool offers a variety of tuning options, including the fitting of memory and graphics options, including CPU overclocking. However, extensive diagnostic capabilities, such as the reading of the temperatures of components or the implementation of speed and stability tests are possible. If the hardware requirements are met and appropriate action is planned overclocking, worthwhile in any case.

I have played around a bit and still have found that CPU VID is the value that one ceases even in K10 start. CPU VDDC is the value of the CPU-Z 110 mhz. However, I do not understand why you can two rules, which seems weird. One solution I have not yet found incidentally. In this case you have to use value like 345 and 1200 mhz.

Use following setting to fix this problem.
    1. 15 is the multi-CPU. Multi 10 HT is right. So you have 2Ghz HT. How high is clocked with the NB? A rule is the Phenom Phenom II and HT may not be clocked higher than NB. Same speed ok, faster HT bad.

2. The fan settings you have made through Speedfan?

3. Is this a standard 4870! Possibly. already too high. Adjusting default settings, and go in small increments in Mhz RAM and Core up and test every time. Really, the values are stable if your system can withstand for few minutes. wait for 5min. should be effective but am not sure now.

Forget AMD Overdrive and make it better in the BIOS. I clocked my CPU from 2.0 to 2.7 Ghz without increasing the voltage, just on the front side bus. Everything to do what you should look first is the multiplier of RAM (I guess DDR800 as 800/200 = 4) and the multiplier of the HT (probably 2000 / 200 = 10). Or see just where you can runterstellen the value of the Rams and the HT. Do it but not yet. Now you go into the setting for the FSB (default 200). And gradually going up, I would first say 5Mhz. Then you save the BIOS, fire up your computer. Let a little Prime95 running on your computer to test your CPU, Prime95 shows no errors then you can return to 5Mhz (maybe even less if you go do not talk so much trust) up. If you have some to the point indicating the Prime95 errors, then the first value option for HT a screw down, as the RAM (eg 800 to 667Mhz). If your PC is not at all boot after you've gone a step up, remove the battery know (yes now how), wait a bit, put the back on and restart the computer. Now, you go back into the BIOS again and you position the desired FSB, Just turn but also the HT and the RAM is an option down.

I think without increasing the voltage Dual Core 3.0 Ghz to 3.7 Ghz create. As the Ratings Guide is under "CPU Settings", a value just above PCI settings, which is on 200th The multi is 15.5 x. So I increase the value of 200, always in a 5 - 10 Schhritt, save and he always goes back up. Now comes the funny: I will go through at 3.57 Ghz Prime95. Will only positive messages. If I then constitutes the computer, so completely, and then again, it will not boot. I have to do a BIOS reset, so that he runs again. Somehow, for a reason, he seems to be unstable, etc.. Have you any idea why this does not work? I've been thinking to go no more, but find no easy solution.