Thread: Issues of Age of Conan DX10 with ATI Radeon HD5970

Issues of Age of Conan DX10 with ATI Radeon HD5970

I am having Windows Vista (32bit) as an operating system and a large configuration. The game Age of Conan only runs on DirectX 10. Within the parameters of AoC, I can choose which version DirectX 10 because it is grayed. Please help to fix an issues of Age of Conan DX10 with ATI Radeon HD5970. Any other information related to the topic would be grateful.

Re: Issues of Age of Conan DX10 with ATI Radeon HD5970

I had the same problem since two months back, when the damn update Direct X And then a few days ago to download the installation AND have deigned to do it properly. You should try again now. I think there was heavy Internet traffic. What is outrageous is that Funcom requires this update to continue playing and do not respond to messages we send them about this. In addition, now, after one month off, I do not even taste to play.

I have Windows XP, I asked about access to DirectX 10 only reserved Windows Vista knowing that my current version is the latest. So I downloaded the new version on the microsoft site, I install, I restart the computer and I relaunch Age of Conan ..... The same message appears. Well, I do not know if it's because of the update in progress but when I started the game, I first installed an update, then a red message appeared. Then I reinstalled the whole game again and then reinstalled an updated DirectX. Later on it started working properly.

Yes, you're not the only option DirectX10 actually if selected does not run the game, it bugs. In fact, the official forum, they have already warned for early access, DirectX10 will not be implemented, and even worse for release in early, it will not be possible to activate DX10. It is very limited, because for months we sold all the benefits of graphics and extras on Conan DirectX10, and there is not proper patch till now. Hopefully we should not expect too much, I'd like to see the difference and make sure it makes the game not slow.

I do not want to be pessimistic, I really hope I am wrong, but during the beta DirectX10 was not active, I guess they have not had the opportunity therefore to achieve large-scale testing to verify if there were problems or not with Directx10 enabled. Given that the game pre-release does not begin with DirectX10 someone could inform me as to whether simply uncheck the option directx10 or should he reinstall directx9. To start the game, if you had the option enabled before DirectX10, you just start the file simpleconfig.exe and menu options to DirectX9 graphics. I also advise you to be sure that the game starts to not implement full-screen at once (you can then activate it).

To start the game, if you had the option enabled before DirectX10, you just start the file simpleconfig.exe and menu options to DirectX9 graphics. I also advise you to be sure that the game starts to not implement full-screen at once (you can then activate it). To answer your problem, you just have to uncheck DX10. Dx 9 is not installed on Vista, DirectX 10, which makes it compatible (which can do more can do less as they say).

In short, if you dream of ultimate beauty, takes at least hd 5830 see more! If you just want to play Age of Conan in good conditions and high in some detail (that's not bad ... you tell me) took the HD 5770 OC. But quite to invest on a graphics card, invested in a good graphics card. But you remember that it is not the GC does all the work, the motherboard and the processor also come into play. Remember that a PC should be maximized if you take a great graphics card and the rest have no's will be worse than if you took a mid-range card.