Thread: ATI Radeon HD 5570 problem with Neverwinter Nights

ATI Radeon HD 5570 problem with Neverwinter Nights

Recently I have purchased a PC which is having the ATI Radeon HD 5570 and an operating system as Windows 7. Now I am facing the problem while playing the game of Neverwinter Nights. I have tried to install this game and it gets installed successfully. But when try to start the game I could not boot the game at all afterwards. When I checked the FPS of this game, I was shock to know that it was 5. Could someone over there can help me in solving my issue.?

Re: ATI Radeon HD 5570 problem with Neverwinter Nights

I would like to suggest you to try the following steps :
    1. Set / unset the CPU affinity in nwnplayer.ini. (Look for the line starting with "Client CPU Affinity =" and try Each of the Following - Different three trials - after the equals sign: 0, 1, and -2.)
    2. Then you will have to delete (or move) all the .Ini files that are present in your NWN directory except nwncdkey.ini. Deleting this file may cause an error so you will have to be careful.
    3. Then shut down all background software, including your antivirus or security software.
    4. Disable the sound (opening menu -> Configure -> Change -> Sound: Disabled) Not Merely turning down the volume.
    5. Unplug your keyboard and mouse after-starting NWN. Many times such old methods work.

Install the official Nvidia drivers for Linux is the operating system you use, reboot the server as a load chart and see nvidia logo ... Pefect !!... or not?, run an application in Linux is to test the performance OpenGL graphics cards called glxgears, it is very simple, they are like three gears and turning the clocks, it starts spinning and suddenly crashes! kill the application to try it again. I am sure that doing this will help you.

Even I think that ATI Radeon HD 5570 causes many issues with the Neverwinter Nights. Also make sure that the tower had very good cooling but also got good results. So I think that was the subject of drivers decided to put windows on my computer, what is my surprise that any 3D application is closed or crashes entire computer, got the Neverwinter Nights in its version for windows, and exit the game after a few seconds.

Currently, the Radeon HD 5670 is the fastest card that is based on the core AMD Redwood, however, preparing a new groove based on the core model that leverages existing Juniper Radeon HD 5770 and 5750. According to the site the Radeon HD 5670 core based on Juniper, have 640 stream processors and 750MHz in the core, this compared with 400 Stream processors and 775MHz core based model Redwood. Both cards would maintain that if the 512MB of GDDR5 memory, 128-bit interface. Just as a reference Radeon HD 5750 has 720 stream processors and 700Mhz for the core. Try to reinstall the graphic card, it may work.

Install the official Nvidia drivers for Linux is the operating system you use, reboot the server as a load chart and see nvidia logo ... Perfect or not?, Run an application in linux is to test the performance OpenGL graphics cards called glxgears, it is very simple, they are like three gears and turning the clocks, it starts spinning and suddenly crashes! kill the application to try it again ...
    Neverwinter Nights ... run, run, going sooo slow loading and splash! I try the card in another computer with windows and test the game Sacred, began to appear green vertical lines across the screen ... is already clear, the memory was damaged. I take it to the shop and replace it with another like ... Back to my linux with the same result, test in windows and this time the Sacred going well and do not show those lines.

Neverwinter Nights 2 will return you a ride in the Forgotten Realms. It is based on the 3.5 edition rules of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, and offers an experience very close to what can be found in some paper RPG, the social aspect and less. This result has not been directly developed by BioWare has been relatively well received by critics upon its release on PC. I finished the campaign with a great pleasure and I currently play on the network with two other players. I am pleased to enjoy the atmosphere of my RPG parties around a table.