Thread: Ati catalyst command line switches for cli.exe

Ati catalyst command line switches for cli.exe

I regularly necessitate re-enabling my second monitor (which is a VGA projector) for the reason that Catalyst seems to put out of action it every time I power the projector down. Is there a method to invoke ATI's CLI.EXE with several kind of command line switch/alternative that would basically facilitate the subsequent monitor and exit without starting the whole Catalyst GUI/dashboard. I necessitate it so that I might create one of the "multimedia" keys on my dell improved keyboard to function as "facilitate video projector output" key. Fundamentally, I am looking for a capability to invoke Catalyst as something comparable to the following: "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe" --displays-manager facilitates me do not actually care regarding the actual syntax, as long as this capability exists in a number of forms. If it does not exist, be able to ATI/AMD please consider implementing such straight command line control in future revisions.

Re: Ati catalyst command line switches for cli.exe

You be able to endeavor this: you have to open a Command Prompt window as Administrator. Then you have to type "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe" / If there are several command line point of view [and the /. Disagreement itself is supported], this command determine to reveal them. Did you locate out anything. I tried the entire kinds of commands with cli.exe but no reaction.

I determine to definitely try that on one occasion I am able to get my hands on the system. Mannequin me for not trying that previous. I anticipate "CLI /" determine to demonstrate me supported alternative. For what it is worth, it comes into view that the Linux version or description of ATI Catalyst has what I necessitate, obtainable via "aticonfig" command. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Windows Catalyst "CLI.EXE" has incredible similar: This is commencing Linux "aticonfig" output: Dynamic Display Management alternative: Following options determine to not revolutionize the config file.

It not capable to start ATI Catalyst organizes Center. Each time I hit it off on the CCC image, completely nothing happens. Does anybody have several ideas why this occurs and how it be able to be corrected. I in addition reinstalled it, and it is tranquil the similar. I in addition get the following message at start up. "You do not have authorization to modify Catalyst organizes Centre settings. Then you have to Contact your Administrator for additional help." I encompass merely one user on this system and of course, it is in addition the administrator.

I ran into this difficulty at the same time as back. It takes me fairly a small number of attempts at uninstalling/reinstalling to get it obtainable. Here's what I commend: In this you have to download and install Driver Sweeper. Download (but do NOT install) a fresh version or description of the driver package. The you have to go to the Control Panel, uninstall your ATI Drivers. From Control Panel, uninstall several additional ATI submissions that are tranquil installed. The you have to reboot your system into Safe Mode. Then you have to Run Driver Sweeper. After that reboot usually. Then you have to Cancel Windows "New Hardware Found" prompts. Then in the end you have to Install freshly downloaded ATI Driver package.

I at present encompass a message at boot up saying "Cannot locate MOM.implementation" and then if I try CCC.exe, I get "Cannot locate CLI.implementation". once additional, anyway. I might have to get specialized help. I previously tried. I am up to the in progress version or description of .NETFramework (3.5 sp1) and tranquil the similar. I in addition eliminate the entire occurrence of CCC. Using add/remove programs. You can deleted the entire folders with CCC references. Even went into the registry and deleted the entire references to ATI CATALYST. Subsequent to reinstallation, tranquil not running. On the other hand, I did not utilize ATITools. First time I hear of that. Where/how do I get and utilize that.

If I maintain in mind appropriately (and googling seems to substantiate), this is a .NetFramework problem. If you are feeling up to it add the following to your steps from Control Panel, uninstall the entire Microsoft .NetFramework entries. Then you have to download and install the entire Microsoft .NetFramework submission from 1.0 to 3.5SP1 in order. An additional alternative might be to eliminate CCC altogether and try ATITools.