Thread: ATI Issues of Radeon X300 with Simulation game

ATI Issues of Radeon X300 with Simulation game

Hello, I had the ATI Radeon X300 SE due to which I am facing lot of problems. I installed all the drivers available for my graphics card and its not working. Believing that it was a virus, I reformatted my PC and everything but I reinstalled the whole thing again with an updated anti-virus but the problem is persisting. While playing the simulation game the picture freezes, the screen turns black and restart my PC (2.8 ghz with 1GB cache, 512 MB ddr2). What you guys would like to suggest me..??

Re: ATI Issues of Radeon X300 with Simulation game

Your problem, in my opinion, comes from the AC drivers! tries to go on the website of your graphics card manufacturer and download the latest drivers. Looking at the list of new products, look for where I find a list of cards including ATI and mine. (I had to prove coming into the system control panel) So get to work and I'll tell you a little bit my experience a year with it. Otherwise you will have to change your graphic card. You probably need a better graphics card.

ATI is a Canadian brand, it seems that this series has not been the best that the house has been made and performance issues, but my advise after mounting the computer (which is trusted) and I have not had any problems with it. The X300SE is one of zero graphics card driver tried downloaded driver on ati.com. I hope that will solve your issue.

In terms of games I find fantastic, I played the Call Of Duty 2 at full resolution and have not had problems with camera motion or pixelation or anything like that, though of course I am not of those who are all day games, a flight simulator. As for video, as well as any movie I see perfectly into the computer without arrests and failures or anything like that. Experts say that the textures and fill rates for this card outperform their competitors.
    It is a PCI Express card,
    Supports 9.0 DirectX
    It has 128 MB of memory
    Processor ATI RADEON X300 SE

The ATI X300 is not terrible ... is usually what you're glue into PC "brand" which is too bad. Otherwise, current nVidia graphics card produces the most powerful to date, the GeForce 7800GTX. ATI is a bit to pick up the X850 but with his good these are high-end cards! At the mid-range nVidia dominates with its GeForce 6600 GT. This is normal and it is 100 times as you repeat it because your card does not support Direct X 9 and it does not even managed Direct X 8 in wide (only a portion is managed). Basically you're perhaps in 1280 * 1024, but it is ugly.

I made into a little problem with my microphone, when I made the branch with the LA port before it works, but when I plug in the harbor behind it is not working, why?? (ACER my pc is brand new I purchased a week ago) when I connect the port with my PC before the Detect, Msn the detected, the Magnetophone detected, but behind that of non-nothing! except when I speak I hear the noise from the speakers, I connect the PC to Windows XP my brother pack 1 AMD 2400, it works very well! plus it makes my microphone liked 4 years that I lay, I have a 4 pc acer peintum etc.

CATALYST drivers use, from which I have a control center with a nice interface and very easy to handle, can be configured to personal taste video options, hot keys, views, profiles, preferences, 3D animations, monitors all at a simple mouse-click. Also from this Catalyst Control Center commented that there is a link you direct access to ATI's page for free download any updated drivers. I have not had any problem with it, for my regular use and why I put games, as I said is more than enough. I am very happy with his performance and I think has good value for money.