Thread: Sound not proper in ati radeon 5770

Sound not proper in ati radeon 5770

When I eavesdrop to a number of music via Winamp, foobar or Spotify on my beneficiary that is associated via HDMI the sound drops out and goes totally silent extremely often. Sometimes subsequent to two minutes, sometimes instantaneously depending on what I do on the PC. Things that determine to create audio go noiseless: Start a movie (using software decoding) and sound determine to go silent instantaneously. Drag around windows, minimize and resize them, scroll in your browser, this is moderately rare, every 2-5 minutes. Shall I start a graphics testing program such as Furmark, run it.

Re: Sound not proper in ati radeon 5770

You have to connect Radeon 5850 using HDMI cable to a beneficiary such as Denon 2310 or Yamaha RXV-765. Setup 5.1 or 7.1 sound. Fire up a graphics pressure test program such as "Furmark" and let it create the graphics card run at 100% load the entire the time. Start watching a movie with software decode (such as ffdshow decoder, or CoreAVC). Do not utilize hardware decoding as this disables powerplay. Movies determine to exertion with sound presently extremely well at the same time as Furmark is working, channel switching does not happen and the sound does not crackle. Monitor GPU clock with the GPU-Z efficacy. At present at the same time as the movie still working turn of Furmark. As almost immediately as the core speed drops a split second - sound drops out and you get a silent stream, crackling or channel switching issues.

I have this similar difficulty excluding it does not go absolutely silent on me, it clips in and out every so frequently and I mean often similar to for every 10 seconds of audio 2 seconds are clipped out. I do not be familiar with what to do to fix it, on the other hand I do imagine is has to do with the on board realtek sound card. How does the sound get to the video card. Is it from the sound card for the system or is it from its individual source. Reason I inquire is for the reason that the onboard realtek sound cards have a problem in addition which made me purchase an usb headset with a built in soundcard. I have tried 4 dissimilar HDMI cables on the entire 4 of my HDMI ports with the similar problem.

In addition encompass a 5850 (from Asus) and am having audio tribulations. The Card is connected to a Panasonic G10 plasma and Yamaha RX-V1800 receiver. In addition, I am working Windows 7 and the entire onboard audio is disabled. I am attractive positive it is the drivers causing problems. I presently replaced a 4870 (from Sapphire) and had no troubles playing music and gaming in multi-channel at 24 bit 192 kHz. Maintain in mind that the 4870 does not encompass any PAP accomplishment. My troubles with the 5850 are the audio settings are left on 24/192 5.1 channel, defenseless audio (gaming and music) causes misrepresentation and channel dropouts. Audio settings of 24/192 in 2 channel run extremely well for a bit but, subsequent to regarding an hour of playing music there is noticeable distortion. Watching the innovative Blu-Ray from side to side PowerDVD works extremely well and there are no crashes.

I figured the innovative drivers were coming out several days at present. I filed a report but, I am hoping sufficient people did in addition to where they took a serious look at this problem. I am guessing they are still under pressure with getting PAP to play pleasant with WASAPI and getting undefended audio to be predictable as such. From my understanding, the lossless HD codecs tranquil are not native to Windows 7 Microsoft merely added Dolby Digital Plus this time approximately. So, I am certain there determine to be a number of growing pains.

I have read that the ATI cards have their individual audio chip. The 5xxx series presently added a PAP (Protected Audio Path) and a superior audio chip so that full lossless HD codecs might be played. The 4xxx series (and I imagine the 3xxx) had an audio chip but, their bandwidth was limited and might not play anything that necessitate the PAP. I am not certain if this determines to help with your onboard audio difficulty but, I have the Asus P6T and the onboard audio drove me crazy. I in conclusion figured out that my case was a few years old and did not hold up the newest jack-sensing characteristics. Subsequent to I disinterested the header that connected the audio to the case's front panel, it solved a lot of headaches.

I rolled back my driver to the defaulting Microsoft one to observe how that driver worked out. Unsatisfactory result. Exactly the similar problems as with the Realtek and AMD drivers. I might essentially watch quite a bit of a movie previous to the audio went away, skipping in a movie makes sound go silent instantaneously although. Scrolling in Firefox drops audio attractive speedily too. Extremely disappointing, and that points to the problem almost certainly being hard to make your mind up. I am thinking of returning this 5850 and getting a number of additional graphics card.