Thread: ATI Radeon 9200 Mac Edition to TV issues

ATI Radeon 9200 Mac Edition to TV issues

I am going crazy, I have a mac laptop with an ATI Radeon 9200 series, I come to my office and have others on my TV via S-video & SCART but impossible to move my TV into the main monitor for my divx / dvd movie on my TV. I only on the pc with window media player on my tv but no picture! I have no idea about the display settings? Please help.
    Last edited by Samara; 31-05-2010 at 04:46 PM.

Re: ATI Radeon 9200 Mac Edition to TV issues

you need to right click on the desktop, then Properties, Settings, Click on screen 2 and uncheck: "Use this monitor as main monitored" then "Extending the windows desktop onto this monitor". Normally you'll display your laptop screen the same as that on TV. Check and reply.

The first step is "Use this monitor as primary monitor" "Extending the windows desktop onto this monitor". Also you want to extend the screen of my pc has one of the tv to do the calculation and programming in consequence. I can not extend my desktop because of this problem of "shoots automatically". if I understand well the clone display can see on TV exactly what is on the pc. if so it does not serve me in the case or not I will work at the same time on my pc and follow a film on my TV via my pc. I hope that you do well.

You need to requires two cables:
    - 1 for the video
    - 1 for the laptop
    No problem via the SCART socket. For your problems of black and white, your TV must be PAL (But all are now) but also set your display card. For my part, it is in the menu property of the display and the "Advanced".

I have an ATI Radeon 9200 SE. In the display properties, option "Advanced" tab "view", Then cofiguration model is a "Switch from one screen to another" with the keyboard shortcut ALT + F5. If you do not have this model configuration software with your particular card, created by hand. I have the same card as you, plus I have no monitor, my PC is connected to my TV via S-Video. Be careful to select the correct input on your TV, EXT1 or EXT2 after me is in color.

Please do not confuse Micro-DVI and Mini-DVI Micro-DVI was used on the first generation Macbook Air only. The Mini-DVI team much of the pimps, but I forgot to ask you what you had available macbook because it is newer (than that 'I' at home, it is my brother ) you will not Mini-DVI port but port Mini-Displayport. So do you have a Mini-DVI or Mini DisplayPort ? If you have a Mini-DVI here Adapter if you have a Mini Display Port it seems that through several adapters. n any case it does not exist.