Thread: HD Jade and HD ATV nor functioning well under Windows 7 Media center with ATI driver

HD Jade and HD ATV nor functioning well under Windows 7 Media center with ATI driver

I use a desktop which is been installed with Windows 7 Media Center. I have installed ATI 3870 video card and it is been installed with latest driver still I get the problem that is my Jade HD and HD ATV is not functioning well. The display is not proper and is weird. Infact one of my friend uses the same Card with same driver version still I get the issue and not him. Please help me.

Re: HD Jade and HD ATV nor functioning well under Windows 7 Media center with ATI driver

The problem quite seems to be with the application or the driver that you have installed. It could be that the driver you have is not proper and this is the reason that you are not able to get work well with the thing. So in order to perform or function accordingly all you need to do is to get another application or driver for the same. This will definitely help you and make the certain amendments for it.

Re: HD Jade and HD ATV nor functioning well under Windows 7 Media center with ATI driver

There can be a possibility that the device or peripheral that is the graphic card has some issue. It could be that the installation of the card is not done well or it has problem related to the same. So you need to check out well for the thing that is by troubleshooting the device. You may then be able to get the application to perform well or get to a better conclusion.

The possibility could be that the driver you have installed may not be able to function well under the mode you use. So in order to function well for the same it is essential that you make the system to be performed with clean boot service. You need to type msconfig in the search box and hit enter. Now choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup. Now disable the services and restart the system. Check out now.

Run the system under safe mode option and then install the driver that you have. This will surely then let you to get the things to perform or work well. It will now be very much essential and process for you. So do look and execute the process as required. You may now be able to work well and perform the task that need to be.

The possibility seems that the driver needs support and the system you are using is not able to cope well with the same. This is the reason you are not able to get the view of the channels well. so upgrade the driver or reinstall by uninstalling the installed one with a fresh copy of the new. This may help you out well. So do check for the same.