Thread: ATI SMBus driver problem under Windows XP 64bit

ATI SMBus driver problem under Windows XP 64bit

I have an ATI Radeon 3870 video card. The problem is with the driver. I use a desktop which is installed with Windows XP 64 bit. the issue is that the ATI SMBus driver gets installed successfully but when accessed it says that device is not properly installed. What could have been the reason for the same. I have no idea and not able to get sort of the thing as well. Please help me out.

Re: ATI SMBus driver problem under Windows XP 64bit

I would suggest you to check out the for the peripheral in the device manager and what does it display. Do you get an exclamation mark sign on it. If it is so then you need to check for the problem and make it to work correct. This will then help you well and process accordingly. So try out for reinstalling of the driver and then check for the output you get after that.

It could be that the device is not working properly. There may be some issue with the device and you need to fix it up by performing a trouble shoot. This will really let your device to perform as required. So do check for the same and work accordingly for you. So get the implementation to be performed and work out essentially.

In order to make the driver to work properly on your system do check for the ailments that is required is able to fulfill for the same. As it is able to then check for the issue. As the ailments is able to cope then look for the change. It will surely let you to get to a better conclusion and make the things to be happening for you.

The driver pack you have got may have some issue and this is the reason the driver is not able to support the device well. SO in order to make the device perform well and support the device it is necessary that you do get the required fresh copy of the driver which do not have any issue or problems associated. You will then get to a particular solution.

There can be a possibility that the device is not able to support well to the system. So in order to get it worked it is necessary that you do look and make the essential aspects to be implemented. Check out for the support from the manufacturer that will let you to get the issue sorted. As it is done you may then be able to support the thing well.