Thread: How to install Catalyst Control Center for iMac 27” ?

How to install Catalyst Control Center for iMac 27” ?

I have installed the different drivers on my iMac in window 7, but the thing is that I am unable to get any catalyst control center for the video card I am having. I require to access the video card, so that I can make the perfect setting for the games I like to play such as counter Strike 1.6. Can anybody help me with this related this problem.

Re: How to install Catalyst Control Center for iMac 27” ?

I am also facing the similar problem, I have heard that there are some mobility versions and some drivers will be created for the ATI mobility cards that are coming out. But that is the other thing I need the solution now. I have also installed the window XP ATI control center. But the problem with that is it will launch and also allow doing the changes but the settings does not take effects.

I cannot say that my problem is same but I think it is related. I am trying to install the latest Radeon 4850 drivers but I do not why this problem is occurring to me. Whenever I am trying to run the Catalyst install I can see any drivers in the list. I am using mobility version may be this problem is because of that. Can anyone suggest me a solution for that.

The only thing I can suggest you is to use the Mobility Modder for the normal ATI driver, according to me it should work fine. Normally this Mobility Modder is use when the user want to get the latest driver for the graphic card they are trying to use, because sometimes the drivers which we have downloaded is not the correct drivers for the graphic card, it will search for the best driver available.

I am also using iMAC 27" and used this Mobility Modder for the Standard ATI drivers, I thought that it will solve my problem but I was wrong. I am not able to get the resolution of 2560x1440. What more I am still struggling for installing catalyst control center but cannot install Catalyst Control center, is there anyone who can solve this problem