Thread: ATI 4890 Catalyst 10.2 Driver not able to load in Windows 7

ATI 4890 Catalyst 10.2 Driver not able to load in Windows 7

I have a desktop and been loaded with Windows 7 ultimate. I have a ATI 4890 video card installed to the system. The problem is with the latest driver that I have installed. I have got the latest 10.2 driver and it is not able to load to the system. Have no idea for the thing. Please do help me out which will then let the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: ATI 4890 Catalyst 10.2 Driver not able to load in Windows 7

I will suggest you to check for any previous installed application or ATI driver. This may then let you to get the thing to process and required. You will then be able to get support for the same. All you need to do is to check for the files and then perform a clean install of the new catalyst driver. This will help you out well for the same.

I have had the same problem but then I installs the older version that is 9.12 and it worked fine. I did not have nay issue with it. So I would suggest you to go to the downgraded version and make use of it as the new version seems to have some problem and this is the reason it is not able to get install or work well. So do check and make the implementation.

It would be better that you perform the task well by making the installation of the driver under compatible mode. I guess this may let you to different conclusion. You need to sort the thing by installing the application well by right clicking on the installer file and then install it under compatible mode for Windows Xp. This will surely then let yo to get the things to process for you.

Run the system under safe mode and then uninstall the drivers that may be installed previously. As it is done then install the latest driver you have. Now execute the system under normal mode after restarting. This will surely let you to get the things to perform and get the things to process well. Look for it. This may let the things to work in your way then.

You need to perform a scan to the system well. This is because the scanning process will let you to sort the issue as it could be that the system is been affected by some threat. If not then try to install the driver using admin rights. There can be a possibility that the admin may have restricted the rights to install the game under normal user rights. So check for the thing.