Thread: BBC HD issues in Windows Media center with ATI 4550 driver

BBC HD issues in Windows Media center with ATI 4550 driver

I use a desktop with Windows 7 ultimate. The problem that I face is with the BBC HD using in Windows Media Center. I am not able to play or execute the content well. The bitstream wtv files seems corrupted. It caused a huge problem now. The problem basically seems to be with the ATI 4550 driver that is version 9.8. I really do not know what to do. Please guide.

Re: BBC HD issues in Windows Media center with ATI 4550 driver

The problem quite seems with the operating system. This is because Windows 7 do not support pr help the BBC HD to support with video card card driver version you use. So the problem is quite with the same. So in order to work well ro make the desired change to get it functioned you need to sort the same by getting it worked under downgraded pack.

Another way through which you can make it function for the same is by upgrading the driver version that you use. So do check and perform well for the same. This will surely let you to get the issue sorted necessarily. Do help and make the things to work possible for you. This is all needed. So I would suggest you to perform the act as required.

The problem is not necessarily with the operating system that you use. The possibility could also relate with the mother board. It could be that the board you use may have certain parameters to be processed and then make the things to work out for you. I hope you will then be able to execute the thing which is needed.

The issue could be sorted out by getting the fix from ATI itself. They will let you to get to the problem solved well by making the required aspects to work. All you need to do is to get the associated driver that may support it well or the fix for the same. You may then be able to use the channel well for you in the system that you have.

The video card may not be supporting and hence this is the reason that the driver installed is not able to cope and the channels you need to watch is not able to view well. So the manufacturer may let you the required ailments that is essential in order to support and gel up with the HD channels. So look for the output and then make the things to be amended.