Thread: "Ati Radeon Family has stopped responding and has successfully recovered" problem

"Ati Radeon Family has stopped responding and has successfully recovered" problem

I am getting some issues when try to run any of the 3D programs like furmark, games and even windows score test. I am working upon windows 7 ultimate x64 which is running with the latest BIOS and driver .

when I move to use furmark or windows score test which is proceeding via direct3D testing, my display getting flashed and window come up on the corner of display on the right hand side and warning me that ATI radeon family was stopped working and windows has fixed the error..

Where as I have done the re-installation of the the recent windows updates, patches, hotfixes, c+ for both 32bit and 64bit, and also made disabled the A.I control but all of the things are worst and no success after all ...

Re: "Ati Radeon Family has stopped responding and has successfully recovered" problem

Would you tell me one thing in this situation, The hardware that you have currently are able to reconfigure or you able to change the things like you can overclock the hardware's that you have ?? And you are running with the 4890 gpu factory ? These are some little bit questions that needs to fix this issue...

"Ati Radeon Family has stopped responding and has successfully recovered" problem

I have just installed the Vista Business x64 and got some strange issue. As everyone are aware that some Radeon cards that gets issues in 2D clock frequency and you either have to play around with CCC or use ATI utilities to manage it back to 3D stock speeds. When I work with Vista, I managed back to 3D stock speeds it got crashes and occurs me the error as
    "display driver stopped responding and has recovered"

I figured out that I am able to manage the memory configurations back to stock but it crashes as near about 20MHz increase on the core speeds. Somebody here have any fix for such issue ?

Re: "Ati Radeon Family has stopped responding and has successfully recovered" problem

As you have specified " Everyone are aware that some Radeon cards that gets issues in 2D clock frequency and you either have to play around with CCC or use ATI utilities to manage it back to 3D stock speeds".

I didn't got this before about any Radeon card having 'any issues in 2D clock speeds'. I assumes that very strange and your are fiddling with ATT which is not actually what you have to do but replacing the card if it is still running with the warranty period .

Actually, I was not sure about it getting "issues" in 2D speeds. When a game player is running with Windows and playing 2D game, the card is supposed to be at minimum clock speeds. However, when the user started up the 3D game, the card got revert to stock clock speeds - but some of the previous 3D games don't force this because of some causes. I always like to play Nascar Racing 2003 Season and this is the single games which get down victim to ATI's "automatic clock adjustment" feature.

I don't think, your card have any issue with you .It is only unable to detect some previous configured games as 3D applications....

I am running with the X1900XT, HD 3870, HD 4870, HD 4870X2 and as well as
    use CCC, and Rivatuner just because of the fan speed. As you had posted first
    and telling that "issues at 2D clocks after ATIUtilities" that is his own error
    and to no surprise got no reply.The second thing moves out to be a easy fault according to the OP himself where as the The third thing is an onboard graphics chip placed on the laptop.

Hey there, can anyone humour me and tell me if you have "divx" installed? or any other component used to stream online movies?

You can make use of Speedbit Accelerator plus application. It is used to boost to stream online videos well. This will then make the change to be worked as needed. It will be better for you. So do check out and process for the thing. Do make it and function for the thing. This will definitely let you to get the associated things to be implemented.