Thread: system shut down issue with Ati Radeon HD 4800

system shut down issue with Ati Radeon HD 4800

I am using Ati Radeon HD 4800 graphics card with my system. But from few days I am getting very strange problem with this graphics card. While playing game, this graphics card suddenly stops working and my system get shutdown. I don't any idea about how to resolve this graphics card issue. If you knows any solution to sort out this issue, then please let me know that. I will appreciate your any help.

Re: system shut down issue with Ati Radeon HD 4800

According to me there might be some serious issues with your graphics card. And because of this issue you are getting shutdown issue. As per my experience I don't think that this issue can be easily get solved. So I would like to suggest you to contact the service center of this graphics card to resolve it's issue.

According to me you need to reinstall the graphics drivers for your Ati Radeon HD 4800 graphics card. It might happened there may be some issue with graphics card drivers of your system. So download the drivers for this graphics card, then restart your system to take effect. Please try this solution to resolve your graphics card problem.

I am also getting identical problem with my graphics card also. I also tried many solution to to get rid over this graphics card problem. I also tried the reinstallation of the graphics card drivers as per mentioned in the above suggestions. I am totally frustrated becasue of this. Please provide any solution other than this.

There are many issues which can cause this shutdown issue. Graphics card problem also cause shutdown issue. I suggest you to try to configure the setting of this graphics card. I think doesn't work, then you will nee to reinstall your operating system. If it also doesn't work then make replacement of this faulty graphics card.

I think your computer system may comprises any hardware problem which generating this problem. This may also related to your graphics card problem. If you have tried reinstallation of graphics card driver, and still getting same issue. The the it's better to your replace this graphics card with new one, as it is the ultimate solution over this.

Thanks friends for all your help. All above suggestions was very helpful while resolving my issue. I downloaded fresh drivers of my graphics card from the official website and then reinstalled on my computer system. And surprisingly it solved my graphics card issue. Now I don't have shutdown issue with my system.