Thread: Nvidia EFI Renaissance

Nvidia EFI Renaissance

I am very fond of the Apple products. I usually become very curious to know about the NEWS that are related with the Apple products. It appears that Apple has been meeting with representatives of AMD as part of an initiative to position the CPUs from Intel rival in upcoming products of the company. Worse, the new designs of Intel chipsets taxes would have blocked Apple plans to offer a standardized solution based on NVidia for its entire line of computers. Apple would have been obliged to include so much more limited integrated video chips from Intel in its new MacBook Pro. Now I want to know about the Nvidia EFI Renaissance, that can be BETTER GPUs then Apple ever offered. It's time to put our collective nerdy brainpower together and make some progress with EFI Nvidia cards. So what you all think about it..??

Re: Nvidia EFI Renaissance

Yeah.. Even i am the big fan of Apple. You should be knowing that having multiple sources of CPUs would allow Apple to choose the best options for each manufacturer to offer a range of price and performance products with wider to suit the needs of all consumers, as soon as it had done with the cards ATI and NVidia video. And not least, AMD also be more interested in building Intel CPUs designed by Apple, as the new SoC (System-on-a-chip) A4 ARM architecture that the company created for the manzara IPAD .

After several days of testing, Overclex issues first impressions of the motherboard Foxconn X58 Renaissance. The site provides an update on its layout, its performance and its BIOS. The proposed test is geared toward overclocking capabilities to bear, and the various functions of the bios.

To recall the Foxconn Renaissance is currently proposed at a price of 269 € which puts it in a proper position to compete.

The Renaissance Project had been a sort of competition for all to choose the future interface of the free office suite. Dozens of projects, sometimes wacky were deposited proving the benefit of the community to read. The interface was sometimes very similar to the following Microsoft, some developers may have demonstrated a real creativity. The interface will probably be the final version was made public. It is halfway between the control buttons and ribbons to the system of Microsoft.

Minor revision to the free OpenOffice.org office suite [ 3.1.1 - 166 MB (Intel) - Mac OS X 10.4 - VF - Free] PowerPC version does not seem available yet. There is no mention of problems or non-compatibility with Snow Leopard (no news is good news?). The questions in this direction in the forums of the software lead rather inviting responses to share its own experience on the subject. The next revision 3.2 of the suite is expected in late November with several new functional and technical: shorter startup time, compatibility with Quick Look, support for OpenType fonts, 3D animations in the slide or the first big change in the interface resulting Project Renaissance.

Excellent software with which I wrote my huge memory (huge in the quantitative sense). I had no problems transferring documents written with Word and Writer towards vice versa, except for some small problems with the notes in a footnote and the inability to edit the graphic. For my part, I am in the process of transition from Word to OO, so as not to depend on the heaviness closed on itself that is the result of Microsoft. As a bonus, the majority of Word documents displayed perfectly, and once saved in the ODT they occupy 33-50% of the size of DOC coming from.

The version of the Flash plug-in comes with Snow Leopard is not the latest. The most recent - 10.0.32.18 - has been put online by Adobe. A few days after the arrival of the new plug-in, started the rumors about the possible passage golden master of Snow Leopard. Both software have perhaps crossed, but it is curious that neither Apple nor Adobe do not state today. The next revision 3.2 of the suite is expected in late November with several new functional and technical: shorter startup time, compatibility with Quick Look, support for OpenType fonts, 3D animations in slide shows or even the first big change in the interface resulting Project Renaissance.