Thread: 2010 MacBook Pro + External Monitor Help

2010 MacBook Pro + External Monitor Help

I am using 2010 MacBook Pro. My macbook 2010 line with mini display port switch vga external display. But i do not know why the external monitor resolution can not be adjusted. I already use operating system windows 7. Whats wrong with me. Please help. Thanks in advance.

I love the MAC in Windows 7 system also tried an external monitor. Although able to show, but, like you described. Sometimes not even the primary display can not be set. But where are free to set the MAC system. I am a 24 " widescreen monitor, but the notebook graphics cards only support to the 1280 look like (specifically, I forgot how much) but definitely to not display the standard resolution. Fortunately, display is good. Anyway, where is the WINDOWS system in the MACBOOK scouring a treasure, if the work in the MAC in most of the time.

Many users already reflect this version of the MB is not good to use an external VGA, DVI is better outside, but in fact that only two of Apple's own large display interface shall support it better. Less Several other previous versions. Solution is to try the firmware upgrade, take a look at Apple on this version of the BUG. This be resolved your issue.

You need to insert some peripherals (especially USB 2.0), if the MacBook Air with one hand up the right side and lift up, then gently insert the cable the other hand, may be more convenience. In the MacBook Air (original), the headphone jack, USB 2.0 and Micro-DVI port are located in the computer to the right of the port cap.

You need to connect using DVI, VGA, composite video interfaces or S-video interfaces external display, projection device or TV. According to the type of connection to an external device, you can use the accompanying "Micro-DVI to DVI" adapter or "Micro-DVI to VGA" adapter. Which "Micro-DVI to Video" adapter composite video and S-video support, will Apple Online StoreSold separately.

Re: 2010 MacBook Pro + External Monitor Help

You need to use Video output port that allows video mirroring. MacBook Air so that you can display and external monitor, TV or projector to view the same image. It also allows extended desktop, so you can use a second desktop monitor other parts. If the computer is connected to an external monitor, keyboard and mouse, you can use the MacBook Air will cover wear.

Re: 2010 MacBook Pro + External Monitor Help

You need to check the process:
    1 Open the external monitor or projector.
    2 Make sure the monitor cable has been connected to the external projector or monitor.
    3 using the appropriate adapter to connect to your monitor cable macbook:
    a If you have external devices connected to the dvi interface, please use the apple mini-dvi to dvi adapter adapter (sold separately).
    b If your external device connected to the vga interface, please use the applemini-dvi to vga adapter adapter (sold separately).
    c If your external device connected to the s-video interfaces, use the apple mini-dvi to video adapter adapter (sold separately).
    Your macbook will automatically detect the external monitor, TV, or projector.