Thread: 2010 Macbook Pro Windows 7 Display Driver Update?

2010 Macbook Pro Windows 7 Display Driver Update?

I have a Macbook pro and after a lot of trials I was able to successfully install the Windows 7 64 bit professional to it. The problem is that the device needs a graphic driver updated. I use Nvidia 9600 Gt graphic card. I tried to upgrade the driver but could not find the appropriate one. I do not know what could have been the reason that driver not responding well. Please do help me out in making the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: 2010 Macbook Pro Windows 7 Display Driver Update?

You need to contact Nvida for the same. They will help you out well for getting the issue to be sorted and work well accordingly. It is essential and necessary that you perform the tasks by looking for the drivers that would support the system under Macbook. I hope you may get to a better solution then. So do look out.

Windows 7 64 bit works very fine under macbook. You can get the associated driver form the official website of the manufacture or Nvidia. I hope this will then help you to get he display problem you are facing to be sorted. So do look out and work essentially well for the thin. I hope you may then be able to sort the issue and get worked with the same.

Try it out in the device manager option and then work with the thing. All you need to look out for the device in the device manager option and then upgrade the driver for the same under the thing by clicking on it. As it is been done you need to work well with the same and process the task as required. So check out.

Try to disable the feature that is perform a clean boot service and then try to install the application driver. You need to type msconfig in the search box and then hit enter. Under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services. Disable the service and then restart the system. So do look out.

Install the driver under safe mode option. This will help you to make the device to perform then. It is possible that the features of Windows 7 been highly advanced it is not able to cope well for the same. So in order to make it function you need to install the application under safe mode which do not possess any features. So perform as needed.

It should have been the problem related to the support. The driver is not compatible or support. So in order to get the issue work out you need to make the thing to get sort by installing the application under safe mode or install with administrator rights. This will help yo well. So make the implementation and process for the required thing.