Thread: Hardware crashes - XFX GTX 260 Core 216 (Black)

Hardware crashes - XFX GTX 260 Core 216 (Black)

I use 2 personal computers and it is been installed with Windows Vista 64bit edition. The problem is with the gfx cards lets to crash the system. I use two XFX GTX 260 black edition graphic cards and the game application like Supreme Commander, Black & White 2 causes system crash. I get a weird problem that the screen goes green for an instance. I do not know why is this happening? Please help. I hope to get a better solution. Thank you.

Re: Hardware crashes - XFX GTX 260 Core 216 (Black)

You can fix the issue well by using RivaTuner and setting the fan speed to fixed 100% load when you are trying to play or execute the game application. This will definitely help you out to sort the issue of system getting crashed and hence you may not get the green screen issue as well. So perform the necessary steps and then look out for the conclusion.

i would suggest you to install the latest beta drivers for the same. You may then be able to get the issue to be sorted and work well accordingly. Do check for the same and process accordingly. I hope you may then be able to sort the thing. The beta drivers will allow the card to support well to the game and the system well. I hope this will let you to a better conclusion then.

There can be a possibility that the application or the driver is not able to perform well. You need to perform a reinstallation for sorting the issue. So do check out and make the implementation that is required. You may then be able to get worked accordingly. So do check out and process as needed. It will help you out well.

The possible chances could be that the system configuration is not able to work or process under the same. The game application you use may need a better performance system to get the things work well. I hope this will let you to know well ad get to a better conclusion. Do process and check accordingly. You may get to a better solution.

I would recommend you to go for the drivers that is supported well. Contact the manufacturer for the same. They will help you out well for making the issue sorted. This is quite necessary and essential for the same. So do look out and perform the task as required. This will help you well. Do check out. i hope it may help.

Install the driver under compatibility mode. You can also perform the same for game application. Now all you need to do is to right click on the setup.exe file and then install it under compatibility mode for Windows XP. This will surely help you out to make things to perform well and get the issue to be sorted. So do check out and work accordingly.