Thread: TV Display detection broken (TV not detected) in newest drivers

TV Display detection broken (TV not detected) in newest drivers

I was using a a desktop with Windows Xp system and Philips 37PF7321 as an extra monitor was connected to it. I use Geforce GTX 270 video card and installed with latest driver for Windows Xp and it worked fine. I have setup the system with my Samsung 275T as primary monitor and the Philips Tv through HDMI cable. Now as I upgraded my system with Windows 7 and installed the drivers that is latest nVidia drivers 195.62 the TV is not detected. Please help.

Re: TV Display detection broken (TV not detected) in newest drivers

I will suggest you to check out by using different HDTV modes in the NVIDIA Control Panel. This may let you to get to a better solution and then make the things to work well accordingly. You need to sort the issue and work well accordingly for the same. I hope you may then be able to get the things to sorted. So do check out.

The possibility could be that the drivers do not support well with he system. This is a problem with the new drivers. I hope Nvidia would release the fix for the bug. There are many cases in which the latest driver is not able to work or function well with the new system that is Windows 7. Try to use a downgraded version of the driver and then look for the output. I hope this may help.

I hope the problem could be with the compatibility. The application or the driver you have got may not be proper or not able to cope with the system and hence this is the reason it is not able to work well and function accordingly. All you need to do is to check out for the thing and then make proper ailments. You may then be able to get sort the issue.

As you have upgraded the system it is essential that you do look out and check for the thing. You need to perform a clean install of the application that is the operating system. You may then be able to perform accordingly well. Also after performing a clean install you need to install the upgraded and compatible driver for the video card that may then allow the device to get detected. So check out.

Hi,

First unplug the your monitor cable from the graphic's card crt/dvi port. Have your tv attached to the graphics card & start the PC. If the display of computer startup e.g bios is displayed in TV, then in windows it is a driver problem. Try installing old driver version or any version till it fixes the problem

If the display is not shown in tv then try chaning the port/cable. If still it doesnt works then either your graphic's card hdmi port has loss its functionality or your tv's hdmi port.

Yes it is quite true that old drivers do help you to perform well with the device if the issue is with the new driers as they do not gel up well. There is some problem or bug that is not able to work well with the device. So I would recommend you to look for the above step and perform the action. It may help you well.

Tr to use different cable t o connecting the devices. I hope the cable that you are using is not able t o support or gel up with the same. So it is essential and necessary that you do check out for the same and make the things to process essentially for you. I hope this will help you out and make the application to perform. So look out and thus get to solution.