Thread: 190.38 Non 7-Zip archive error

190.38 Non 7-Zip archive error

I have a desktop machine and its working with Nvidia Geforce 9400GT graphic card. I have got the latest driver that is 190.38 and when I try to run the installer for the same I get an error message as Non 7-Zip archive. I have no idea what could have been the issue. Please do help me out so that I can work out with the thing. I use Windows 7 64 bit. Please help. Thank you.

Re: 190.38 Non 7-Zip archive error

I guess the problem is somewhat related to the archive application. It could be that the archive application is been appended with some bugs and hence it is not able to extract the same. So in order to get sort the thing you need to check out by using another application that is Winrar. i hope this will definitely help you out to get the issue sorted. Do check out.

It could be that the driver that you have got may have some issues. Hence this is the reason that you are not able to perform or get the thing to work well. So in order to sort the thing you need to get another driver pack. Get it downloaded from the official site. I hope this will then make the thing to get sorted well and you will be able to perform the action and make the application to work in your way.

DO check out for the system ailments that is about or able t o cope with the system that you use. It could be that the application or the driver is not able to support the system. It could be that the compatibility is not proper and hence it shows such problem. So I would recommend you to get worked well and perform the action accordingly.

Try performing a reinstallation of the application. That is you need to remove out the application that you have and then get a fresh copy of the application. I hope this will definitely help you out to get sorted. Do look out for the same I hope you may get to a better conclusion then. This can then let you to work with the application as well for the graphic card.

The problem is well related with the compressor application. It could be that he 7-zip application is appended with the some bugs and this is the reason you are not able to work or perform well. So in order to get sort the thing it is essential that you do process the task that is remove the application and use some other application that will support well.

Use another archive application. This will help you out well for making the issue to be sorted. So do look out for the same and process accordingly. You will be able to perform the task and get the issue to be solved. I hope you will get to use the application then and extract the necessary stuffs. So do check out.

I've met the same problem with you. My situation is, I used Internet Explorer to download the file, for some reason, IE though the downloading is completed but actually the downloaded file is not integrated, when I try to execute this broken file, that warning pops out...

Quote Originally Posted by colofulben View Post
    I've met the same problem with you. My situation is, I used Internet Explorer to download the file, for some reason, IE though the downloading is completed but actually the downloaded file is not integrated, when I try to execute this broken file, that warning pops out...
    When you get a "file is broken" error it simply means that the 7zip file itself. Have you considered downloading the files from some other browsers such as Firefox or Opera? I have heard that downloading the files using internet explorer somehow gets stuck up from Nvidia website.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly