Thread: 3D tv Compatibility list

3D tv Compatibility list

I am very curious to know about the list of televisions that are compatible with the 3D. I have just heard from my friends and I am not sure that is has launched in the market but I am sure that you guys must be knowing about it. Since I am very interested in this news I want some features and other interesting things related to the 3D TV. Hope that you guys will provide the information soon.

Re: 3D tv Compatibility list

NVIDIA, which already offers a PC device to take advantage of a view in relief, the GeForce 3D Vision intends not to miss out on TV "3D" which this year will enter the market. To this end, the manufacturer announced the upcoming release of a software solution that will play on a compatible screen, highlight the content streamed from a PC with one of their graphics cards. Called Play 3DTV, it will initially be an agreement with Panasonic and then probably be extended to other brands of consumer electronics.

To take advantage of 3DTV play, it will still have a machine, or laptop equipped with a GeForce 8 series or higher, and a TV with an HDMI 1.4. To the extent that current maps are not compatible with the latest revision of HDMI, NVIDIA should offer an optional cable for use DVI output. While the PC, NVIDIA provides its own active glasses, combined with the screen at 120 Hz of their choice, or be employed by the pairs associated with a TV to receive the relief effect.

The following are some lists of 3D TV :
    • LE40C750 Samsung - LCD Television 102cm
    • LE46C750 Samsung - LCD Television 117cm
    • Samsung PS50C7000 - Plasma 127 cm - TNT
    • Samsung PS63C7000 - Plasma 127 cm - TNT
    • Sony KDL-HX900
    • Sony KDL-HX800
    • Sony bravia KDL-52HX900 NX 900 - LED - 132 cm

Experts in 3D-relief images real and virtual 3DTV Solutions has developed know-how and technology specific terrain around the image.

To power the 3D TV programs, more opportunities are opening up the audiovisual industry :
    • the acquisition of new equipment including cameras 3D shooting double (two goals)
    • in emissions in 3D (sports broadcasting, entertainment ...)
    • reprocessing digital movies and TV shows 2D 3D
    • recalculation 3D animation computer graphics

This technology is moving primarily to the video market: a catalog of stereoscopic films edited format Blu-ray , projectors, TV screens associated with electronic glasses and video games suitable for computer monitors.