Thread: Nv4_disp Display Driver Has Stopped Working

Nv4_disp Display Driver Has Stopped Working

Hello, on my computer nv4_disp display driver had stopped the working. When I try to play any game now it give me same kind of problem. Recently I have added the NVDIA 5200 Video Card. But, I was got same error message on my previous Video Card also. When such kind of error message given, I need to restart my computer. Now I am getting the same problem with the World of Warcraft. If you are having any solution for that then give that details to me. Thank you in advance.

Re: Nv4_disp Display Driver Has Stopped Working

The problem which you are facing is the problem of the wrong driver version which you are using on your computer. So, you just need to install the driver with the version which is required for your Graphic card. After installing the correct version of the NVIDIA driver for your computer and then you will able to resolve your problem. It will simply fix your problem. Just try it.

Hello to everyone. I recently had the same problem, some of my games like Doom3 and Need for speed carbon crashing in a few minutes. I did a memory test, Driver Cleaner, Hitman Pro to test the machine. Then I use the trick that came to mind was really by chance to make a clear CMOS. I remove and reinstall the battery in my motherboard for 3-4 minutes. I just reconfigured the date and time of my bios, reboot and now no more message NV4 disp or blue screen occurring. That is my solution, if my solution may help you, then it would be better.

You are facing the problem due to the driver. You have to download the latest version for the Graphic card and then by making use of that you will able to resolve your problem. You can get drivers from the NVIDIA and then simply first download that and then install on your computer. It will give you solution for your problem. When you install the driver you have to restart the system, so that the changes would gets saved.

Nv4_disp is the dll file and you can simply download that and then copy and paste that to the required location and solve your problem. It is having details as below:
    • File name : Nv4_disp.dll
    • File description:NVIDIA Compatible Windows 2000 Display driver, Version 44.03, NVIDIA Compatible Windows 2000 Display driver, Version 44.03
    • Version: 6.14.10.4403
    • Filesize: 1.15 mb

Reinstallation of the driver will simply fix your problem. You just need to install the driver after uninstalling the driver. It will simply fix your problem. You have to make use of the NVIDIA help for that. As if you search the driver overthere you will get the latest version and by using that you will able to get the driver and also get the solution for the problem.

If you have any sort of the driver problem then you can simply make use of the driver installation application and solve your problem. Such application will simply find out the driver suitable and then directly install on your computer and you would get solved for your driver problem. It will simply also solve your problem if you have not updated the drivers for your computer, as that application will also update all of the drivers.