Thread: Games and the mouse on Dual monitors (stop it moving off your gaming monitor)

Games and the mouse on Dual monitors (stop it moving off your gaming monitor)

Hello to all,
    I am using two monitor to play video games. While playing video games many times cursor goes into other monitor by leaving it's original screen. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem. Please help me with Games and the mouse on Dual monitors (stop it moving off your gaming monitor).
    Thank you.

Re: Games and the mouse on Dual monitors (stop it moving off your gaming monitor)

As per my knowledge you have to use MouseJail v0.01 Beta application. It's a universal game patch for the multi-monitor users. During a fullscreen game, MouseJail captures the mouse into the primary monitor. Some games (like "sunden strike" or "GT3") don't capture the mouse into the primary monitor. So when you move your mouse, you can see the mouse cursor on your second or third monitor, and if you click, you quit the game.

Re: Games and the mouse on Dual monitors (stop it moving off your gaming monitor)

Use following steps to get rid out of this problem.
    #First download and install MouseJail v0.01 Beta in your computer.
    # Copy "MouseJail.exe" in your windows directory (C:\WinNT or C:\Windows). (or in a directory accessible in the "PATH" environment variable).
    # Edit the properties of your game shortcut on your desktop, or in your start menu.
    # Insert at the start of your "Target" field : "MouseJail.exe" ( for example : "C:\GTAIII\gta3.exe" => "MouseJail.exe C:\GTAIII\gta3.exe").
    # That's all

Hey I also had the same and using your answer I able to fix this problem. Is there other way exits through which I get cursor only on one screen while playing game. I have download the program, but haven't tested it. Is it possible to just press alt+tab or by doing other thing to free up the mouse from the other screen.

Hey there is one way through which you can move mouse from one monitor to the other monitor while playing video ames. It is very simple do this. To move your mouse pointer from the active monitor to another monitor just hold ctrl key and move your mouse.You can also enable after 200ms.

Hey as per my knowledge you have to use following steps to get rid out of this problem. I also had the same problem, then I use these steps to fix this problem.
    Right click the desktop -. now go to the "Properties" -> now go to the setting -> you will see two label, these are virtual representations of your monitors -> now click on identifier and set value to the 1.