Thread: GeForce GT 320M video card good for gaming

GeForce GT 320M video card good for gaming

Hi guys,
    I am looking for the graphic card so that I cam play the modern games. I friend has told me to go for NVidia GeForce GT 320M or same series. So please provide some details about their card with your kind suggestions. Also my another friend told me that there are many issues with that series so I should check another graphic card. I am really very confused.. Is there any driver issues with the NVidia GeForce GT 320M series..?? Please explain me as I want to purchase early as possible.

re: GeForce GT 320M video card good for gaming

The GeForce series that you are talking is actually based on the basis of the GT 240, itself derived from some component G92 Geforce 8 and 9, the 320 GT has 96 stream processors which 24 will be disabled just to use that 72 clocked at 1302 MHz. A practice that was already used at the onset of the 8800 GT for example, but using such methods in the context of the time there was nothing shocking, because it allowed many players to have a powerful graphics card. The 320 GT will be available in 512 or 790Mhz 1GB DDR3 540 MHz for the GPU, the 330 GT for its use of 96 or 112 SP for a GPU to 500 MHz or 550 MHz depending on the version, the side of shader values go up to 1250 MHz and 1340 MHz.

GT graphics card with 320 beat all your rivals in the most popular games like World of Warcraft, Darkest of Days and Left 4 Dead. The memory bus may vary in keeping with configurations 128, 192 or 256 bits, and performance that actually seem to be hard to estimate. This cards support DirectX 10.1, and boarded the PureVideo feature DVI, VGA and HDMI.

I think that if you are playing the high defined games that requires the graphic card, then you should not go for GT 220. Everybody does not necessarily need a very powerful card, but I will not say it is very powerful just to please you ... I have tested it manually and I came to conclusion that it is worse than the HD 4670, because entry-level also, sorry if the term offends your ears.

If you want to play the games like Call of Duty or any else, then according to me you should definitely not go for GeForce GT 320M. The reason I have tried to explain. Call of Duty World at War uses the 3D engine as accurate Sami Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. It Does Have Some new graphics tweaks. We Have the phrasal level is the MOST worst GPU Which boils down to the Blood and Iron Tank level. It's a really fun level WHERE you get to drive around in a tank Armed with heavy ammunition and a flame thrower, There's just a lot going on. When the level loads up Immediately you notice dense vegetation, a Decent Amount of complex shaders, volumetric smoke, heaps of objects. All in all one of the MOST heavy on the GPU levels. In fact the rest of the Levels would get you 20-25% more performance on average, this one IS just more complex to render.

Re: GeForce GT 320M video card good for gaming

I have read that GT graphics card with 320 beat all your rivals in the most popular games like World of Warcraft, Darkest of Days and Left 4 Dead. Explore ultra-realistic effects such titles as Batman: Arkham Asylum, until two times faster than the competition thanks to the NVIDIA PhysX. Since, I have not used that I cannot comment on that but since the others are commenting that means there should be some issue with that card.!!